2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Has anyone created a list of skateshops that ships new releases? Company name and phone number would do

You're going to love it. Just be careful with them though. I just noticed some "bald" spots on the back of mines, on both shoes.

Honestly Concepts has great collaborations but there store is very poorly run. 1 register with had written receipts. 10 employees just hanging in the store doing nothing but getting in the way dragging the process on longer than what it needed to be. I was in line @ 5:30am didn't walk through the doors of concepts until 12:30 pm. I wear a size 13 and after being told by head goon that they were pushing back the online release to accommodate to us inline and to make sure we get our size I had to walk out the door with a size 12. and after seeing you guys say you were able to get size 13 online after I was told there are no more 13s shows how badly organize this shop was.

I love this collaboration.

But the way everything was run I compare Concepts to the price boxing fighter. With it homies that do nothing parading him to the ring hyping him up wearing his gear. And then there that one guy all you can do is look at and laugh and hake your head. Will I buy from them again? Yea probably but I will never partake in there in store release again unless they fix something because that was quite ridiculous.

Side note called the shop to order and guy says yea we have plenty so while ringing them out he says he still has stock of about 6 other Quickstrike SB's.

random conversation about NT later ( wondered where the influx of calls were coming from) and he tells me " Yo you want krampus ill discount em since youre getting the ugly sweaters"

8):nthat:

Side note called the shop to order and guy says yea we have plenty so while ringing them out he says he still has stock of about 6 other Quickstrike SB's.

random conversation about NT later ( wondered where the influx of calls were coming from) and he tells me " Yo you want krampus ill discount em since youre getting the ugly sweaters"

Damn... I don't have the luck to catch someone cool on the phone.

The last one I called, the guy sounded like he was fed up about getting calls.. As soon as he said he was sold out he hung up on me

"The shop"? Which one? Radio?

Last edited:
Damn... I don't have the luck to catch someone cool on the phone.

The last one I called, the guy sounded like he was fed up about getting calls.. As soon as he said he was sold out he hung up on me

That store is in Colorado he sounded like he was just happy to get some sales. With all the shoes he still had in multiple sizes i dont think they get to much traffic

Sorry i quoted the wrong post.

"Originally Posted by John00 View Post

RADIO BOARDSHOP (970) 925-9373 HAS THE GREY UGLY SWEATERS IN SIZES 8-13!!! CALL NOW!!!!"

thats the shop credit to OP
Anyone have an e-mail address for them or know the store hours. The only website I can find for them is dead. I'm Krampus hunting. Thanks in advance for any info provided.

That store is in Colorado he sounded like he was just happy to get some sales. With all the shoes he still had in multiple sizes i dont think they get to much traffic
They get lots of traffic. Sometimes they just get stuck with things that just won't sell because they mark things up from time to time.

Secondly, and I'm not attacking you by any means, this is more of a public service announcement to the thread. In the future please DO NOT TALK ABOUT NT to shop employees. It could effect pricing (shop owner finds the thread and reads the hype, it's already happened once) and many other things. I'd really like to keep this thread low key and under the radar while doing what we do. Let's keep everything running smoothly. 

Last edited:
They get lots of traffic. Sometimes they just get stuck with things that just won't sell because they mark things up from time to time.

Secondly, and I'm not attacking you by any means, this is more of a public service announcement to the thread. In the future please DO NOT TALK ABOUT NT to shop employees. It could effect pricing (shop owner finds the thread and reads the hype, it's already happened once) and many other things. I'd really like to keep this thread low key and under the radar while doing what we do. Let's keep everything running smoothly. 

Makes Sense HE actually brought NT up but he just couldnt navigate the site to know where to go to see where the mention was. Cool dude though on the phone. To guy asking about hours I found a link online saying 12 - 6 local CO time for sundays but could be subject to holiday hours.

Makes Sense HE actually brought NT up but he just couldnt navigate the site to know where to go to see where the mention was. Cool dude though on the phone. To guy asking about hours I found a link online saying 12 - 6 local CO time for sundays but could be subject to holiday hours.
Thanks - repped!

Makes Sense HE actually brought NT up but he just couldnt navigate the site to know where to go to see where the mention was. Cool dude though on the phone.
Exactly.

He is a good dude and it's a dope shop. I'm glad he hooked you up.

Last edited:
Sneakernews.com for more pics

I had to remake a new account since my account from a longtime ago apparently doesn't exist anymore. Recently got back into the game and without John00 I wouldn't have gotten my 112s with ease! As people have stated Thanks again!

On another note:

I got my 112 from radio as well and it was marked up to $140 + $15 shipping when they release a week early. What was the price this time for the ugly sweaters? Box price maybe? Thanks! ( Havent had a chance to call all day today!)

Back
Top Bottom