2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Been reading through the old posts and I know this is mad ignorant but why does it matter if the shoes are TLO on NDC? Is there some trick for non-TLO?

Been reading through the old posts and I know this is mad ignorant but why does it matter if the shoes are TLO on NDC? Is there some trick for non-TLO?
It's a gimmick Nike uses to add more hype.  You won't be able to search for the shoe without the twitter link.

I had to remake a new account since my account from a longtime ago apparently doesn't exist anymore. Recently got back into the game and without John00 I wouldn't have gotten my 112s with ease! As people have stated Thanks again!

On another note:

I got my 112 from radio as well and it was marked up to $140 + $15 shipping when they release a week early. What was the price this time for the ugly sweaters? Box price maybe? Thanks! ( Havent had a chance to call all day today!)
I had to make a new accont too.  Guess they deleted ppl after not logging in for so long.

So does anyone here know of any SB accounts in Northern Kentucky, Lexington or Cincinnati?  The place in nky I knew of closed down years ago and the skate shop in lex lost their SB account like 10 years ago.  Any help is much appreciated!!

Loving these right now not trippn about the ugly sweaters for the moment lol

In two days bought the fox bros, white sweaters, and the black sweaters...my credit card company just called me to confirm there isn't any fraudulent activity happening on my card.lmao reality check, slow down on the cops.

In two days bought the fox bros, white sweaters, and the black sweaters...my credit card company just called me to confirm there isn't any fraudulent activity happening on my card.lmao reality check, slow down on the cops.
What are we to do? For Xmas I got the black sweaters. Rains, 112, neckface, sh2, black box golf dunks (the spiked brown ones), and hopefully bred 1s, what's a sneakerhead to do?

Plus I got this charming band (a smiths cover band) to play wifeys birthday party. Can u say broke? Check my ig for pics @theLtrain

hate to be the one that asks but does concepts send out shipping emails? I get the feeling they're the type to send them out at their own leisure, "you'll get them when we feel like it" types.

hate to be the one that asks but does concepts send out shipping emails? I get the feeling they're the type to send them out at their own leisure, "you'll get them when we feel like it" types.

They do but it takes a LONG time for a collab release. For their last 3 sneaker collabs excluding the Filas they had over 1000 pairs for the online release and like 2 guys processing and shipping the orders. I didn't get my shipping confirmation for the New Balances until the thursday after the saturday release.

If anyone wants them, the Black Firecrackers are on Cowtown ($70), only a size 12 though.  

The civilists are also up, size 8 and 8.5 for $110

Last edited:
They do but it takes a LONG time for a collab release. For their last 3 sneaker collabs excluding the Filas they had over 1000 pairs for the online release and like 2 guys processing and shipping the orders. I didn't get my shipping confirmation for the New Balances until the thursday after the saturday release.
Ty for the info. Anyone got cancelled from a cncpts order before?

Any of you guys know anyone or anywhere with a size 9.5 112 for a decent price shoot me a pm please and thank you.

did spot fix the exploit we used to add kicks to cart that were suppose to be "in shop only"? i can't get it to work anymore :frown:

Looking for the home rayguns and Shanghai 2's realising they look like the spot dunks.

Looking for the home rayguns and Shanghai 2's realising they look like the spot dunks.

speaking of Shanghai... does anyone know what happened to the retro of the 1s. did they stay an Asia exclusive?

and thanks for the reply on the concepts shipping response. I wish it didn't take so long. (shipping not your response time lol)

Last edited:
Thanks, would've been awesome if they kept free shipping after the code. However, I understand good look.
My mistake thought the free shipping would still apply. I didn't actually pick them up (patiently waiting for the grey xmas).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom