2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SUPPER REPPED BACK THERE TO BOTH OF YALL FOR THE COUPON CODES!!!!

Yes, that deserved to be typed in all caps. That's what EVERY thread in NT should be about!

I swear this is one of my favorite threads here :smokin

Copped a pair of Janos for me and a pair for the nephew for $62. I had like $9 in my paypal Balance, so look at it like I got both for a little bit over $50 :nthat:

Last edited:
DAMN, someone scooped the Team Reds out of my cart at buyskateshoes.  Grrr  EFFING KICKSDEALSEFFECT.

Last edited:
got shipping on 2 pairs of blacks 
smokin.gif

Called about 10 SkateShops. It looks like Nike is really pushing to have Nike SBs have legit release dates now. Ugly X-Mas Sweaters 12/14. There are a few that break street date which is hella dope. I know John00 is making WILD moves right now to help out as well. 

That buyskateshoes deal is dope. Grabbed those green/orange Janos finally. $32!!! [emoji]128513[/emoji]

i called cncpts earlier and dude was real helpful with the questions i asked...told me they will all ship this week and put me on a quick hold for another question i asked but came right back with a answer..no problem with them at all

I understand where you're coming from. I'm in the same boat. But, shipping was only $15 (Ground shipping) unless, you paid more for faster shipping. Just saying.

The package was $190 in store wasn't it?
We paid $35 more than everyone who happens to live close enough to a concepts to go in store... And that's before shipping. If I pay a premium for anything I want special treatment otherwise why shop there again?

We paid $35 more than everyone who happens to live close enough to a concepts to go in store... And that's before shipping. If I pay a premium for anything I want special treatment otherwise why shop there again?
I was able to get my size and just received shipping confirmation and felt just like you, but you gotta remember that the $190 was plus tax, so already over $200 plus they had to stand in that line freezing their butts off for who knows how long. Granted we paid about $30 more, we had the comfort of home without the stress of camping or ever leaving home. I am in agreement with most that $190 and $225 are both high numbers but a pretty cool shoe and overall offering none the less. With that said, I definitely would not pay that amount again personally

I was able to get my size and just received shipping confirmation and felt just like you, but you gotta remember that the $190 was plus tax, so already over $200 plus they had to stand in that line freezing their butts off for who knows how long. Granted we paid about $30 more, we had the comfort of home without the stress of camping or ever leaving home. I am in agreement with most that $190 and $225 are both high numbers but a pretty cool shoe and overall offering none the less. With that said, I definitely would not pay that amount again personally
Yeah true. I don't camp so it's internet,raffle, or bust when it comes to that.

Paying a premium is one thing, but these were also limited, if you didn't buy them someone else would've with that premium without questioning it or knowing the in-store value. 

Also take into consideration that it was a Saturday, credit cards need to clear from the pending status and that usually happens during business days. It'd be a huge risk of loss to ship something out on a card that was pending. Another thing, the website specifically states that in-stock items will ship 48 hours after you have placed your order. I'm assuming they don't include Saturday and Sunday in most cases.

Same here. Was the last minute price increase messed up? Sure, but we got them for the absolutely best price possible given our out of state situation, unless they drop for under retail in the coming weeks on places like ebay. Then i would be pissed lol

Paying a premium is one thing, but these were also limited, if you didn't buy them someone else would've with that premium without questioning it or knowing the in-store value. 

In order to keep resell value, you need to have more end consumers than pairs available. Sure these are limited, but so is the pool of people that are buying these to wear/keep them. 90% are buying to flip, and you can't flip to a flipper

Also take into consideration that it was a Saturday, credit cards need to clear from the pending status and that usually happens during business days. It'd be a huge risk of loss to ship something out on a card that was pending. Another thing, the website specifically states that in-stock items will ship 48 hours after you have placed your order. I'm assuming they don't include Saturday and Sunday in most cases.

maybe it shows pending on your account, but as a retailer all you need is the authorization from a CC company before you're clear to ship and you can get that 24/7. UPS ground does not pick up on Saturday, so while it might have given you peace of mind it made no sense for an employee to make a run to drop these off so they could sit until the Monday pickup, which they will make regardless.

ETA: on the bright side, your package was safe at CNCPTS through the weekend and not with some strangers at the UPS store.

Last edited:
Good question... don't shop there again, but you probably will if they keep releasing sneakers you want from them....

I also agree it's steep for a pair of SB Dunks, but I wouldn't mind paying the $240 again to avoid camping in line... 

MSRP: $190 (In-store)

CA tax: $15.68 (tax may vary in your state)

Shipping: $15.00

Total: $220.68

I paid $19.32 to not wait in line... I live in CA, which coping in person was not an option.

Same goes for me. Internet or bust...

Yup.

Same here. Was the last minute price increase messed up? Sure, but we got them for the absolutely best price possible given our out of state situation, unless they drop for under retail in the coming weeks on places like ebay. Then i would be pissed lol
Of course the price could of been cheaper and some of here feel like we were ripped off, but understand, no one can tell you what to do with your own money or how you spend it. YOU choose where YOU want to spend it. Bottom line, don't agree to spend your hard earned money and then complain later about how the price was too steep and wished they would ship your product faster. I agree, the price was steep, but you also have to consider all the other factors that come into play based on your own circumstances like @dunkssb813 said earlier. I'm glad I paid "retail" for the Black Ugly Sweater Dunks. It beats waiting in line and I would do it again. But, where do we draw a line when "retail" prices become higher than normal retail prices? Well, only inflation will tell... just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom