2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^what? I know this is the best thread on nt but lately they're some clowns coming out of the woodworks. It's crazy how a Christmas dunk brings them out. Looks like n-sb is crossing over. Only Time Will tell

Just got mines in impressive quality and packaging. Those prints definately feel like they can be peeled off tho. :frown:

That's really disappointing to hear. Especially for that price point.

I think it's a reliable source...on top of that every QS hasn't been just for one specific location. I know ppl don't mess with PK but I would take his word over a lot of you dudes in here. Especially the clowns filling up this thread with shipping bs....Every other posts is about shipping. Man up and wait for your overpriced kicks.

Last edited:
I think it's a reliable source...on top of that every QS hasn't been just for one specific location. I know ppl don't mess with PK but I would take his word over a lot of you dudes in here. Especially the clowns filling up this thread with shipping bs....Every other posts is about shipping. Man up and wait for your overpriced kicks.
i take it you didn't get your order in

^Order in for what!? Christmas themed dunks in a tin box w/ 1 ornament and a beer koozie lol....Don't know if I should take you serious bruh

Last edited:
I wouldn't take me seriously because I don't. I love these, if you don't that's cool bruh

^Yeah I can tell....Their just not my cup of tea....I'm too old to be rocking those. My chick would look at me like a weirdo if I had those on. More power to you though bruh

^Order in for what!? Christmas themed dunks in a tin box w/ 1 ornament and a beer koozie lol....Don't know if I should take you serious bruh

^Yeah I can tell....Their just not my cup of tea....I'm too old to be rocking those. My chick would look at me like a weirdo if I had those on. More power to you though bruh

I'm happy with what I've bought. I don't buy kicks simply for the fact other people deem them heat. And these are part of what made sb famous...kind of a smart *** idea that came out great (in my opinion).

Not to say a negative thing about anyone but I think that is why shoes like these (and SBs in general) are great. There is an area of personal taste involved and uniqueness that goes beyond the hypebeast type stuff we see with every damn person wanting the same shoe. I personally like these, am older as well, and my girl wants to get them for me. Just a shot of the variety of person who likes SBs versus other kicks. And we can't say anything looks bad compared to the crap they put on foams!

Back
Top Bottom