2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm ready for the Tiff highs. Maybe its the pics but it doesn't look like patent leather this time.

What the hell happen to this thread? Now you can't have an opinion?

Last edited by a moderator:
The real question now that these are confirmed is when these will drop. Spring 2014? I hope it's sometime sooner than that

Anyone think it'll set off the "teal" box era? Like the supremes did with the brown box?

Nice marketing

Last edited by a moderator:
finally arrived yesterday 
smile.gif

ok looks like some pairs jsut havent been picked up yet. Probably got way backed up.
About the nba2k14 thing:
I did the required steps in game and got the message in game to check my email for the code, but they never sent me the email. Ive been contacting every customer service center I can today. It sstill up in the air. Im thinking its maybe 50/50 I actually get it.
That is wild.  I would be on the phone with Phil Knight himself making sure that I received my code.

I feel like the black ugly sweaters will drop in retail skate shops, only because of how the pigs flys dropped in shops.

I was in line and heard from a worker at CNCPTS that the blacks will only be available at CNCPTS... But god knows how much he actually knew.
Yeah, just like BP carried on for months claiming that the WOFs were a BP exclusive.  I suspect Nike will release them with the standard Nike & swoosh on the tongue.

Its going down. (Via @I3ibLe1 and waio_713)  
smokin.gif

This calls for one of those rare double ups.  Hope the materials are on point.

Last edited:
seen a lot of bot services selling spots for the Ugly Sweaters on NDC. hopefully ill be safe at my local or phone order. starting to think i shoudve just got the grays from cncpts and payed the extra cash for a secured pair 
mean.gif

seen a lot of bot services selling spots for the Ugly Sweaters on NDC. hopefully ill be safe at my local or phone order. starting to think i shoudve just got the grays from cncpts and payed the extra cash for a secured pair 
mean.gif
Starting to get the same feeling.  Hoping I can just have luck at my locals even though I'm sure they will charge far above retail as well.

just received these at the office. As someone mentioned before the snowmen do seem as if they would be easy to peel, in matter of fact on some spots it looks like it already began to honestly. 

just received these at the office. As someone mentioned before the snowmen do seem as if they would be easy to peel, in matter of fact on some spots it looks like it already began to honestly. 
Damn well thats disappointing!! I think they look great tho, definitely a sneaker I would wear over to the fams house on Christmas day!

That sucks man. I am getting turned off to the recent quality of the shoes in general.

For those trying on NDC I've heard that there will only be 90 pairs available. (Straight from Nike SB rep)

And another thing. All of the black pairs came in the regular nike SB box from nike. CNCPTS had to put them all from the regular box to the tin box.

Last edited:
My locals (circle a and atlas) are selling the greys saturday so if you strike out on ndc head over to your local

Back
Top Bottom