2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lol someones gotta rock the ugly sweater dunks on fourth of july or some random holiday...

About the tiff highs, idk if he was just trying to divert attention for now but Nick said that those werent real in a comment on instagram. I dont have the screenshot but 100% saw him say that

pay for a bot, or probly pay the same price at my local, but my size isnt guarenteed + waiting in the cold for atleast an hour. decisions decisions.... i kindof just want to wait at my local to wear my black sweaters 
roll.gif

or just wait and hopefully catch a phone order shop at retail 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Sounds like I'm going to strike out on NDC. Oh well, I can honestly do without these. Would love to have them, but don't feel like lining up hours early at my local for this one. Pretty concerned to hear about the quality of the snowmen someone was talking about earlier. Will def look for a phone order but not going to kill myself on the hunt for these.

It IS very strange that these are TLO though, maybe that's because of the low numbers.

Tiffs are a classic color way period. But no way am I paying close to 1k for a DS pair.

These highs will be a great, great consolation prize
Totally agree, these highs will be almost as good, and much more affordable. Now we wait :smokin

I LOVE THE TIFF HIGHS.

SMH THE TIFFS WAS THE LAST STRAW FOR ME IN SUPPORTING MY LOCAL SKATESHOP.

I REMEMBER COPPING EVERY DUNK FOR 80 TOPS: VAMPS, JEDIS, DE LA, BARFS, ETC.

THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN. A LINE AT THE SHOP. 250 FOR THE TIFFS.

I SAID DIVISION EAST IS GONNA FALL OFF BC OF THIS.

WELL IF U LIVE IN NJ YOU KNOW HOW THEYRE DOING.

Saw a pair of grey Christmas sweaters the other day from a friend that copped them and they look pretty nice

Those red lows are the only joints I actually wanted from the snake pack so I'm kinda hype they are dropping. Now I will just wait it out for one of those random 30-40% offs depending on how they start selling over the next couple days.

Back
Top Bottom