2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You are a fool if you passed these up!!! Look even better in person!

Repped, been waiting for these since pics appeared in this thread. I guess these are a GR, anyone think these will sit for a bit and go on disco, or should I swoop on em?

Nice pics of the Wools up there, reps for you as well
smokin.gif
I'd hold tight. most GRs sit and theres usually plenty of deals posted in here.

My order (without the ornament of course) shipped out monday and arrived at my place in PA today. Tracking never got delayed and updated immediately. All was good until I found no ornament in my box....

Has anyone had anything not ship in their orders?
Did you end up calling cncpts? curious as to what they said.

Y

just received these at the office. As someone mentioned before the snowmen do seem as if they would be easy to peel, in matter of fact on some spots it looks like it already began to honestly. 
yeah the snowmen on mine already have little peels and tiny holes :frown:

I hope these blk joints don't get released later on. I'd feel really dumb about paying 240l if I knew they were gonna release at a cheaper price later on. I could give a damn about the tin can and cheap ornament. concepts made people feel like this was the only way we could get them at retail. I hate being lied too :frown:

Last edited:
Damn those christmas dunks are ugly as sin :lol:

Thank God someone said it man. The Greys are only kinda cool but those Black and Gold Joints are ridiculously UGLY (personal opinion).

Its wild to me that they sold for 240.

Talked to a couple of my personal friends about that Tiff High release. I could def see this as the resurrection of NIKE SB hype to the general public which kinda sucks. I've loved being able to cop so man cool sneakers at cheaper prices with less hype over these last couple of years.

I can see the Tiff Hi's bringing more hype to SBs but I think those "good ol SB" days are over. It will never return to the levels it was once at in terms of hype. If the concord/space jam dunks couldnt do it, these wont imo

I'm copping like 3 pairs of Tiffany's I wore my lows to the point they were just done and flipped them on eBay

I'm copping like 3 pairs of Tiffany's I wore my lows to the point they were just done and flipped them on eBay
That's the beauty of the older SBs. You could cop, beat to the ground, and some idiot would be willing to pay box price for them. 

Back
Top Bottom