2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For the kicksdeals anniversary. Today only. 30% off all Nike's on sale at Atlas. Use code '1YEARNIKE' at the checkout. Good till midnight. Free shipping for orders $100.00 or more. Decent sizes for the mint lows for those that are interested.
https://www.atlasskateboarding.com/shop/index.php?c=9
Seriously contemplating copping the Mint Dunk Lows and Mint Kostons. Total would come out to $120 shipped.

EDIT: Damn they have the Infrared Koston Heritage too. Might snag those instead of the Mint Lows.

Last edited:
Ehhhhh haven't those been dropped in the past several times if I recall correctly?  Guess they're hoping they can slap a Black Friday tag on 'em and get people to go crazy.
grin.gif

Dumb hype from CCS. Those mids been out. I got em a few weeks ago on sale, even posted pics a few pages back. Theyve certainly been slept on, but it's sad that all these shops are trying to build this unnecessary hype already.

Last edited:
Dumb hype from CCS. Those mids been out. I got em a few weeks ago on sale, even posted pics a few pages back. Theyve certainly been slept on, but it's sad that all these shops are trying to build this unnecessary hype already.
damn bro you already got that exclusive "iconic" colorway.

Good execution but I gotta pass. Just like the pink foams coming out, I simply don't have enough swag to pull those off lol.

Really glad that its not another lobster though.

I might go for a pair come Black Friday, depending on how they execute the theme through out the shoe :rolleyes

Last edited:
Concepts' site ran super smooth for the re-release of the SEALs. Hopefully we can expect the same smoothness on these SBs.

Bang bang. I dig 'em. Kinda like Fieg's Rose Gold GT-IIs on a Dunk. I'll be gunning for them. Apparently the special edition "shower" packaging is only available from Concepts.

Bang bang. I dig 'em. Kinda like Fieg's Rose Gold GT-IIs on a Dunk. I'll be gunning for them. Apparently the special edition "shower" packaging is only available from Concepts.
I think they're decent but not worth all this "teaser" crap. Just shoe the damn SB already. I want more pictures but this is something I'll mos def be out to get on Black Friday.

That's what all the fuss was about.?

I'm not even gonna wait for better pics to make my decision. They're Ok.

I like them, I Definitely want to see more "detailed images" a closer shot of the materials used & if there's anything going on with the insoles.

i like them, but i literally don't know how to cop sbs.

theres no skateboard spots around me, and i've noticed they never release online, so i hope concepts releases theirs online like they did their SEALS.

Back
Top Bottom