2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Concepts still no update on the UPS label.  says it was created 12-9. 
eyes.gif

All this hype over the tiffany's.....and I just want a release date for those Cobra Commander's that popped up a couple months ago.
Word. those are sick. And I'm REALLY partial to dunks that are mainly suede. I like how they wear in that way.

damn both the ugly christmas joints are fire.. & im not even a sb guy...

these drop offically tomorrow right?

Last edited:
damn both the ugly christmas joints are fire.. & im not even a sb guy...

these drop offically tomorrow right?

The grey pair officially releases tomorrow. Black pair was a cncpts exclusive. Although many people in here think they will drop eventually as a QS.

Don't really want to add to the speculation, but I figured I had to share.

Seller on Ebay has Black Sweaters with no special box or extras, just the regular nike box with the correct label. I have not attempted to contact him...

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG
ALL OF THE BLACK PAIRS ORIGINALLY CAME WITH THAT BOX. if anything he most likely got them from CNCPTS through the back door and just kept all of the special extras for himself.

retail for both?

Grey pair should be 108

The black pair was 240 shipped from cncpts :smh:

retail for both?

Retail on the greys tomorrow. They were $130 at Cncpts last week with a Cncpts box being the only difference. Blacks were $198 in store and $225 online.

thank you both... hope i can grab both for box price...

are sz 12's hard to get in sb's? :nerd:

sorry for the newb questions

ALL OF THE BLACK PAIRS ORIGINALLY CAME WITH THAT BOX. if anything he most likely got them from CNCPTS through the back door and just kept all of the special extras for himself.
Understandable I guess, but why would anyone want to keep 'all the extras' and not the shoes.  Even if he got multiple pairs, why have two sets of the extras??  I'm not stressin the blacks anymore so it doesn't matter to me, just wanted to share..

size 12 in general is a popular size so id say yes. especially this release got the beasts going nut crackin nuts

are sz 12's hard to get in sb's?
nerd.gif

Size 12's are harder to get IMO, and I always seem to pay a little extra for older releases in that size.  Personally, I don't think you'll be finding the blacks for retail man, too late. If you put in the time and phone calls you should get the greys for retail no prob...

12s are hard to get in here haha. Lots of people (me included) that wear that size. But in general, I can ALWAYS get a 12 at my local shops. 13s are where they really start to get scarce so far as I know

12s are hard to get in here haha. Lots of people (me included) that wear that size. But in general, I can ALWAYS get a 12 at my local shops. 13s are where they really start to get scarce so far as I know

size discrimination, hell if i go to a local spot theyre luckyn to get one 13 and its always between me and this other dude.

love it when i can find a 14 in a sb. perfect fit for me

Back
Top Bottom