2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

thank you both... hope i can grab both for box price...

are sz 12's hard to get in sb's? :nerd:

sorry for the newb questions

size 12 in general is a popular size so id say yes. especially this release got the beasts going nut crackin nuts

Size 12's are harder to get IMO, and I always seem to pay a little extra for older releases in that size.  Personally, I don't think you'll be finding the blacks for retail man, too late. If you put in the time and phone calls you should get the greys for retail no prob...

12s are hard to get in here haha. Lots of people (me included) that wear that size. But in general, I can ALWAYS get a 12 at my local shops. 13s are where they really start to get scarce so far as I know

damn..well thanks for replying

hopefully i can snag the grays & hopefully stumble on the blacks

Team Size12

wish I was a 9 though...(samples) :smh:

hey you guys know how to get in contact with concepts? I emailed them, they dont respond. I call them, theres a voice message with an inbox to full to leave a message. I looked at their facebook and twitter, and see they really don't maintain those sites. This is my first time ordering from concepts, but this customer service which is basically non existent, is ridiculous. 
They charged more for the black sb's online so you would figure they would put in more effort in getting these out, not just making a shipping label and not leaving the store for almost a week.

idk im tempted to cancel my order and report them to the BBB, cuz the way they handle their business is shady and unaccepetable

hey you guys know how to get in contact with concepts? I emailed them, they dont respond. I call them, theres a voice message with an inbox to full to leave a message. I looked at their facebook and twitter, and see they really don't maintain those sites. This is my first time ordering from concepts, but this customer service which is basically non existent, is ridiculous. 
They charged more for the black sb's online so you would figure they would put in more effort in getting these out, not just making a shipping label and not leaving the store for almost a week.

idk im tempted to cancel my order and report them to the BBB, cuz the way they handle their business is shady and unaccepetable
They are usually on twitter a lot - however they havent been on that since the release of these

Like many of you, I too got the black pair and had a shipping label made on 12/9 and haven't had movement on it since.

I called up Concepts this morning and asked to look me up via my order number. They found mine and proceeded to tell me that if we all got an email with a UPS tracking number, we are all good. Apparently, there are only 3 workers that take care of all the shipping for their online orders. Many of us should expect an update today or Monday at the latest. The amount of time this is taking reminds me when I got their NB Mints a few weeks back. And that package took awhile to get here in CA.

Hope that info helps any of you who are waiting patiently like me for any type of update through UPS.

I now no longer have a local store that gets dunks.

Being a size 12 when there was a store meant if I wasn't first I usually didn't get my size...

Now I can only hope to cop online for retail

Probably the first time I can say that on foot pics have changed my opinion of a shoe the other way. Not feeling the sweaters at all, black or grey. No shots, just not my thing, and I kind of wanted the blacks if the QS released. Money saved.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone know if SPoT's online releases are at 8am EST as well? I just want the apparel. 

the dudes at concepts are good guys... there is no reason to report them to the BBB lol  ... i went  in on wednesday to do some browsing, and my boy was trying to see if they still had any of the sweaters of either color to buy ... there were a bunch of pairs sitting in the back (black and grey) but dude said they were all online orders ready to be picked up and shipped out ... theyre coming guys

Last edited:
Anyone knows the best way to contact Concepts? Emailed them but no response...and tried to call them for a few hours, calls just can't get thru :smh:

The shipping lable for my black sweater dunks still has not updated since Monday...kinda worried

Anyone knows the best way to contact Concepts? Emailed them but no response...and tried to call them for a few hours, calls just can't get thru :smh:

The shipping lable for my black sweater dunks still has not updated since Monday...kinda worried
I wouldn't "worry" but it does suck. Mine are the same status still.

Back
Top Bottom