2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

multiple ppl have reported that we should be good, if a label was created.  Def sucks for a whole week to go by and it hasnt shipped, but at this point we just have to be patient. 

A lot of y'all have no patience :lol: . I don't understand why most heads start freaking out if their kicks don't ship within a couple days of placing the order, happens in almost every thread. Who cares if they take an extra couple days to get to you? At the end of the day it doesn't really matter, they're shoes, and it ain't like people are going barefoot because of this! This is the definition of first world problems :smh: . Dude talking about reporting them to the BBB? After a couple DAYS? You kinda sound whiny and entitled.

If it's been a couple weeks sure, you have every right to be upset, but c'mon, they're a small shop filling hundreds of orders, while still trying to run a business so they can come up with more collabs for you later on down the road!

End rant.

Last edited:
A lot of y'all have no patience :lol: . I don't understand why most heads start freaking out if their kicks don't ship within a couple days of placing the order, happens in almost every thread. Who cares if they take an extra couple days to get to you? At the end of the day it doesn't really matter, they're shoes, and it ain't like people are going barefoot because of this! This is the definition of first world problems :smh: . Dude talking about reporting them to the BBB? After a couple DAYS? You kinda sound whiny and entitled.

If it's been a couple weeks sure, you have every right to be upset, but c'mon, they're a small shop filling hundreds of orders, while still trying to run a business so they can come up with more collabs for you later on down the road!

End rant.

dead serious ppl like that is the main reason euro sites stiff armed the US this yr on nike/JB drops

normally there would be more euro spots to grab from on thursday or friday than US places on sat morning

but having non-internet savvy & totally impatient people file chargebacks & raise hell over not getting tracking/packages INSTANTLY had 95% of them say were doing euro only NO US

Euro sites used to be my go to for kicks now they cracked down and it really is because Paypal lets you just file claims at will

A lot of y'all have no patience
laugh.gif
. I don't understand why most heads start freaking out if their kicks don't ship within a couple days of placing the order, happens in almost every thread. Who cares if they take an extra couple days to get to you? At the end of the day it doesn't really matter, they're shoes, and it ain't like people are going barefoot because of this! This is the definition of first world problems
mean.gif
. Dude talking about reporting them to the BBB? After a couple DAYS? You kinda sound whiny and entitled.

End rant.
thank you, repped, my point exactly.. It aint like concepts is this shady internet company where there is a chance of them taking your money and running .... unless your plan was to resell them before they release at other places, what's the crazy rush? i'm assuming by the fact that you are frequenting this site, you probably have another pair of shoes you can wear to pass the time

I kinda want my sweaters so I can wear them in December. Didn't think it was gonna take this long. I got shoes from another continent in 4 days and that includes Sunday.
Rukus said the grey sweaters were $50 extra bc of early release... Then they sent them 7-10 day mail. Smh

Last edited:
I blame amazon!! Just have to be patient guys, the company is legit they're probably have some staff issues or whatever. Don't think their WPF drop had these shipping problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Garageskateshop will be doing online shoe release for the UCS! Heads up! Per Instagram announcement was made.

Dudes I can understand bagging on us for being impatient. But filling orders don't usually take that long anywhere. But it's cool just better be here by xmas

^ It does when your dealing with a boutique store. It actually happens a lot. Primitive is the same way sometimes too. Speaking from experience. A couple pages back I spoke about the clowns filling this thread with bs shipping info. Like I said alot of newbies in here out of nowhere. N-sb must really be struggling.

Last edited:
Just letting everyone know that my local got a BUNCH of the "supposed" concepts exclusive crewneck sweaters. If anyone needs em, retail + ship obviously.

Back
Top Bottom