2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

roll.gif
 yeah i kinda wish the brown box fit inside the tin and they came like that but oh well
I thought the same thing lol

"RUKUS (337) 984-6561 HAS THE GREY UGLY X-MAS SWEATERS IN SIZES 8-10.5! CALL NOW! THEY'RE MOVING FAST! THEY ALSO HAVE ALL THE CLOTHING TO GO ALONG WITH THE RELEASE!!!"  <--was posted about a week ago...from John00

wondering if anyone ordered from Rukus board sports before?  I did a phone order for a sweater and nothing has arrived...its been over a week.  no tracking, or any sign of it.  so wondering if anyone else ordered from them and have any of you guys received anything?   My card was charged already too. any help is appreciated guys.  thanks.

Last edited:
I have to give Premier thier props.  I've always liked their customer service and they came through again for me.  Shot them an email earlier asking if they had a size 9 UCS left.  They responded so quick and sent me a paypal invoce to pay.  They have a customer for life.

guess it just wasnt meant to be

wanted the greys the most but was unable to cop striked out so many places
mean.gif

wanted em for x-mas but turns out i wont be able to see fam anyways

hopefully i can cop for near retail after x-mas from a reseller

kinda regret passing when i had the chance to cop the blacks from concepts

To me if there's a special insole I have to have that ****
Haha same here! I wanna find the cigar city's with the box and insole and the uprise with the insoles.
Edit: also, now the reign in bloods with the insoles thanks to theLtrains post.

I have to give Premier thier props.  I've always liked their customer service and they came through again for me.  Shot them an email earlier asking if they had a size 9 UCS left.  They responded so quick and sent me a paypal invoce to pay.  They have a customer for life.
Wow lucky! I need to find me a pair in that size!

Last edited:
Where have I been. Ugh, tiff highs. Ill cop just to resale. Yoth dunk looks great. Ill cop to rock. UCS dunks were nice, Ill snag a pair in near future.

i swear this thread gets new members everytime a hyped release is about to drop lmao, dude above me joined yesterday lol
Also have to consider that the NSB forums slowed down. Rarely do I see any updates and been on there since 08. That's why I joined up

Well no one ever said it was a stateside only release. A lot of places got them. We had them here in taiwan too

guys can we please stop with the I didn't get tracking info and shipping info from these places... they are all legitimate businesses and aren't going to steal 100 dollars from you. If you concerned check out their website give em a call....Most of the employees probably are younger not as conscious of customer care chill out your stuff will come.

Back
Top Bottom