2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't get it please elaborate. I'm not saying Diamond is the best collab Nike SB ever has been involved in but it is definitely one of the most well known collabs

Tiffany's aren't popular because it's linked to Diamond, they are popular for the colorway

Dude said Tiff Highs wouldn't be hyped as much if not associated with Diamond

That's totally BS; these could be a standalone non collab and it doesn't change a thing

The Black Spruce low's is something I'd like to pick up for the low at some point. The suede looks nice in person.

Nice lists guys. StillIn729, very respectable amount of GR's in that list. Nice. The squadron blue lows are dope.

This are my favs this year in no particular order:

Civilists
SPoTs
Team Reds
Baroque Brown highs
McRads

Last edited:
No one likes the Send Help 2? What's wrong with them because I love them. Is it the neon green on the outsole?
I love them myself. Also love the BP walk of fames. Guess I'm unpopular in my opinion but top 5:

5: mia
4:FTC
3:mcrad
2:civilist
1:wof BP version

I might change it when the black UCS come in...

No one likes the Send Help 2? What's wrong with them because I love them. Is it the neon green on the outsole?

Take away that horrible neon and they are pretty nice but that really kills it for me :x

Nice lists guys. StillIn729, very respectable amount of GR's in that list. Nice. The squadron blue lows are dope.

This are my favs this year in no particular order:

Civilists
SPoTs
Team Reds
Baroque Brown highs
McRads

thanks man!

Tiffany's aren't popular because it's linked to Diamond, they are popular for the colorway

Dude said Tiff Highs wouldn't be hyped as much if not associated with Diamond

That's totally BS; these could be a standalone non collab and it doesn't change a thing
I agree with you.....you quoted my post though I thought you were referring to my comment.

Civilist

Red FC

Spot

Concords

Team red

Crocs take me back to the Eire era. Not expecting it but hopefully theres not any commotion with them. I too am a fan of the more simple styles and with earth tones. '04 holds as my first and fav year of the SB.

5. SPoT Dunks (couldve copped a few weeks ago, and was stuck at work without my card info :/)
Sadly i've come to memorize my CC #, exp and 3 digit code...all thanks to the shoe game..sad lol.. 
frown.gif

No particular order: 

nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-birch-hyper-red-1.jpg
Birch

nike-dunk-high-sb-anthracite-1.jpg
Anthracite

Nike-Dunk-Hi-Black-Safari-2.jpg
Black/Safari
Nike-SB-Concord-Dunk-Low-Pro-0710.jpg
Concord
civilist-berlin-x-nike-sb-dunk-high-premium-1.jpg
 Civilist

If only the Civilists matched the Anthracite pair from a comfort standpoint. 
mean.gif

Other highlights include finding several pairs well below market value, especially two grails: Unkles & Sea Crystals

Last edited:
I actually liked them a lot since I'm a sucker for elephant print but it was the big *** "SEND HELP" on the heel that I didn't like at all and killed the shoe for me

Damn man, yall making me want to get the civilists foreal. Thought i saw a couple of places that may still have them. Those and the team reds are still on my list.

Civlists are okay they remind me too much of a pair of Supra's or something I'd see Usher dancing around in with tight black pants

Back
Top Bottom