2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If the challenge reds were really that red in person, I'd be all over them.

They actually look pretty dull and muted.

This!!!
Can't be stressed enough.
Many local skate shops are not doing that good right now. If they are a higher tier SB account that can get quickstrikes, support em! They are few and far in between these days and the number is shrinking. Nike sportswear mom and pop shops and franchise stores are feeling it too cause' Nike is forcing extra crap on them that doesn't really sell.
Just picked up my pair from my Cardinal Skate Shop in my area. They charged 150.00 before tax. He only does this with quickstrikes now.
The owner Jason is gonna do phone orders, (757) 306-0550. Not sure what shipping is though. Here's the facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cardinal-Skate-Shop-Virginia-Beach-VA/175831727911
I got a 10.5 and he told me he just sold the 11 before I came in. But he should have other pairs from 9 to 13 from what I heard.
I'll post some on feet pics pics tomorrow when the sun is up.

Very Nice...use to hit tis place up when I was a student in the 757..ODU! lol

WOAH. I Didn't Notice That That Place Was In VA Beach.. I Just Drove Out To Norfolk Last Weekend To Peep Some Things At Sole Brother. Where Is This Place At?
Cardinal Skate Shop

Holland Road Virginia Beach, VA 23452
(757) 306-0550

I believe this is the address.

Last edited:
Very Nice...use to hit tis place up when I was a student in the 757..ODU! lol

Nice dude. Gotta keep an eye on them campus alerts @ ODU lol

WOAH. I Didn't Notice That That Place Was In VA Beach.. I Just Drove Out To Norfolk Last Weekend To Peep Some Things At Sole Brother. Where Is This Place At?

I adjusted the address that John posted below if you need specifics.

Cardinal Skate Shop
4383 Holland Road Virginia Beach, VA 23452

(757) 306-0550

I believe this is the address.

Thanks for posting it, J. They're right next to a subway restaurant as well in case you get lost.

They just got the mint/red lows and 'takahashi' mids too. If you're out in the 757, drop in and show your love! I'm probably gonna drop in later and scoop up some of their new t-shirts.

Stopped in Cardinal and snapped some pics of the Mint lows and 2 shots with the mint highs for comparison. Got some ideas brewing... I'd like to see the red laces on em, and the mint laces on the mint highs.... Scooped up two of their shirts too.

Nice dude. Gotta keep an eye on them campus alerts @ ODU lol
I adjusted the address that John posted below if you need specifics.
Thanks for posting it, J. They're right next to a subway restaurant as well in case you get lost.
They just got the mint/red lows and 'takahashi' mids too. If you're out in the 757, drop in and show your love! I'm probably gonna drop in later and scoop up some of their new t-shirts.
Good lookin' on adjusting the address I gave. I had NO clue what the building number was. Lol.
laugh.gif

Stopped in Cardinal and snapped some pics of the Mint lows and 2 shots with the mint highs for comparison. Got some ideas brewing... I'd like to see the red laces on em, and the mint laces on the mint highs.... Scooped up two of their shirts too.
Great pictures dude! I'm most def gonna cop these when they hit my skate shop.

This thread has been real slow lately, lets pick it up! What do you guys think of these? Pretty clean color way in my opinion. What do you guys think?

"Nike SB Dunk Low “Sequoia”

Very nice. Clean. Much needed change of pace with all the blue's and red's I've been wearing lately..

Back
Top Bottom