2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i have not seen any DB's id cop..good cause but 
indifferent.gif
 cw's...wish they had used that sequoia color for the iguanas, and not have made em so dark, you can hardly tell they're camo.

Not feeling the blue on those DB's. The only shoes I like in that DB pack are the 9's and AF1's. Those forces are dope.

Originally Posted by MustCopKicks

Really? I'm New To The SB Game.. So Can You Explain What The Difference Between A Dunk High & An SB High Is?

Originally Posted by GTFan712  

Different tooling, with an Air unit in the heel. More suitable for skating compared to the NSW Dunk High.
THIS!
LMAO!!! I guess everyone has their own taste.
Not feeling the blue on those DB's. The only shoes I like in that DB pack are the 9's and AF1's. Those forces are dope.
I actually think the blue toebox is decent. I can't stand those 9s. I actually think this may be the weakest DB pack to ever drop.

Sequoia are dope, gotta look out for those. DB aren't too bad either.

Last edited by a moderator:
surprisingly the sb thread is pretty chill compared to other threads where you'd get ripped apart for a little mistake..nevertheless good lookin posting the DB dunks.

Lmao, Because I Called Myself Out For Not Knowing SB's. Hell, I'm New To SB's, AND I'm New To NT. Oops.
No biggie. It was a legit question. I'm sure there a lot of cats out there that didn't know the difference.

surprisingly the sb thread is pretty chill compared to other threads where you'd get ripped apart for a little mistake..nevertheless good lookin posting the DB dunks.

Most def. Its been pretty lax here for the most part. Lets keep it that way fellas. 8) I actively collect plenty of other kicks but usually stay out of those threads because of how hostile things get. Its the internet guys, y so serious?

I definitely see where you're coming from Nowitz.

For anyone that's interested:

Tactics has a 10% off code that can be used for their sale items. At the checkout, click the 'promo' code link below your cart listing and use 'supersale12'.

Here's the Nike SB listing:

http://www.tactics.com/nike-sb/skate-shoes/sort-5/page-all

Got almost a FSR of the obsidian/red lows and gum sole midnight fog mids, a few random pairs of the medusa lows and summit highs. The code is also good for anything else on sale on the site. Free shipping for orders above $79.

Last edited:
I just thought it was funny, and I dont like people getting nit-picky about stupid things. But, at the same time- if you have the intelligence to visit NikeTalk, make a screen name, learn how to post pics and browse through the forums and create a name like "mustcopkicks" (an annoying name at that)- then you would also think that you would be able to differentiate between what the hell is going on. I mean, did he just blind post into something without reading through, or just not care? Are we not capable of going to google for our most basic and medial questions. You wont see me joining a Mustang enthusiast message board and clicking on a Roushe or GT thread to post a stock model V6 Mustang and then ask what the difference is between the models
eyes.gif
but, if yall wanna encourage this kinda posting that wastes space then by all means, have at it. I'll take my grumpy ol self back to work for now
laugh.gif
Oh, i guess i wont get any reps for the not-so-heartworming post
grin.gif
your reaction was pretty tame and justified, and i know what you mean tho,usually the answer to alot of the questions folks ask is in the previous page,i was just mentioning how this thread compares to say the yeezy thread...lots of bitter people in there lol, i also get my jimmies rustled by idiotic questions but asking what the difference is between the 2 aint THAT bad at least he or she didnt make a thread about it..

I just thought it was funny, and I dont like people getting nit-picky about stupid things. But, at the same time- if you have the intelligence to visit NikeTalk, make a screen name, learn how to post pics and browse through the forums and create a name like "mustcopkicks" (an annoying name at that)- then you would also think that you would be able to differentiate between what the hell is going on. I mean, did he just blind post into something without reading through, or just not care? Are we not capable of going to google for our most basic and medial questions. You wont see me joining a Mustang enthusiast message board and clicking on a Roushe or GT thread to post a stock model V6 Mustang and then ask what the difference is between the models
eyes.gif
but, if yall wanna encourage this kinda posting that wastes space then by all means, have at it. I'll take my grumpy ol self back to work for now
laugh.gif
Oh, i guess i wont get any reps for the not-so-heartworming post
grin.gif
All this isn't even necessary. I asked a question, and I got my answer. I guess it hit a nerve. Don't get so damn hostile.

So my cousin wants swap my Ds Supremes and my Ds skunks for his DS galaxy foams. Should I pull the trigger on that one?

I'd say go with your gut, but no way in hell would I make that trade.  I'm not all that objective though as I find Galaxy Foams to be hideous.

does anyone have the fossils and have the black rubbing off from the sides onto where the toe creases? im trying to figure out how to clean em.

Back
Top Bottom