2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nike-sb-new-model-2013_01.jpg

New SB Model For 2013 . *Kanye Shrug*

Kinda diggin that new model.

The shape of the toe box reminds me of an older DVS model that I can't quite think of the name at the moment.

** Anyone notice the Janoski ( I think ) underneath it with the pattern on the upper. :nerd: Interested to see what that's all about.**

You can kind of see them again in this pic, not enough to see what it is though.
There seems to be 2 more "Camo" patterns to hit the Janoski as well if you look through the chair. ( The two at the far left)

Last edited:
My local shop got the krampus in but they sold them to their friends, I called them a few times and of course they "didn't know" if they were getting them. What a joke, happy I was able to get the 3m's from them but I can't stand the shady ****. Thank the sneaker gods for this thread.
Well I guess it's good that you got them already. Repped.
You should check back a few pages when the 3M's were coming out. Good reading. Good information shared.
But long story short, Quickstrikes don't usually go online. Most SB Reps also don't encourage phone orders. All depends on the rep in the region. Just gotta have an idea of what shops would allow phone orders for shoes or quickstrikes.
That's exactly what I tell people. Just do a little research and you'll be able to phone order. This thread is FULL of info. Repped. What was the scene at your local when these released?
nike-sb-new-model-2013_01.jpg

New SB Model For 2013 . *Kanye Shrug*
I know I may be in the minority, but I'm feeling these and can't wait to see more pictures.
nerd.gif
 Repped for the picture!

Last edited:

Here's a pic with my Big Gulp green laces in.. Ehhhhhhhhh.. going back to flat blacks. Maybe the reds. Was gonna put in the Twin Peaks' but the green is a little more lime-ey.

Here's a pic with my Big Gulp green laces in.. Ehhhhhhhhh.. going back to flat blacks. Maybe the reds. Was gonna put in the Twin Peaks' but the green is a little more lime-ey.
People keep trying to use other laces. I think SB knew what they were doing when they provided flat laces, everything else just doesn't look right when you try to switch them with this sneaker.

That's exactly what I tell people. Just do a little research and you'll be able to phone order. This thread is FULL of info. Repped. What was the scene at your local when these released?

Card' still has 4 pairs left. no phone orders. Didn't get the shirts either. SB hasn't gotten em' yet as far as I know.

Card' still has 4 pairs left. no phone orders. Didn't get the shirts either. SB hasn't gotten em' yet as far as I know.
Card still has pairs left? SMH, people better get there and cop. I'm suprised, SB don't sit in VA like that, at least from what I know. I'm shocked SB didn't theirs yet. They usually get their shipment first, right?

People keep trying to use other laces. I think SB knew what they were doing when they provided flat laces, everything else just doesn't look right when you try to switch them with this sneaker.
idk i actually like how that looks...def. more of a christmas feel and a little louder

idk i actually like how that looks...def. more of a christmas feel and a little louder
I mean hey, everyone has their own taste. I wasn't dissing him, I just think that the flat laces look cleaner.

SIDENOTE: That's a strong avy you got! That Obama and KD greet.

Card still has pairs left? SMH, people better get there and cop. I'm suprised, SB don't sit in VA like that, at least from what I know. I'm shocked SB didn't theirs yet. They usually get their shipment first, right?

Yeah. SB usually gets their stuff first. Doesn't usually happen the other way around.

I took a look at em' today. Like the way the materials feel. A lot softer than the pics portray. Sadly I gotta pass on em'. Other priorities this month :smile:

Yeah. SB usually gets their stuff first. Doesn't usually happen the other way around.
I took a look at em' today. Like the way the materials feel. A lot softer than the pics portray. Sadly I gotta pass on em'. Other priorities this month
smile.gif
Yo, I feel you but IMO, this is the best made sneaker of the month, if not the year. The quality is crazy on the Krampus and the material use is CRAZY!

Wait A Minute, We Might Have Gone Over This Before, But Are You From The 757? If You're Talking About The Same SB That I'm Thinking About They Got The Kicks, Sold Out As Far As I'm Aware.

Yo, I feel you but IMO, this is the best made sneaker of the month, if not the year. The quality is crazy on the Krampus and the material use is CRAZY!

Yep. Very nice materials. BTW. Diggin the Black thought avy.

Wait A Minute, We Might Have Gone Over This Before, But Are You From The 757? If You're Talking About The Same SB That I'm Thinking About They Got The Kicks, Sold Out As Far As I'm Aware.

Yeah I'm from 757. Talking about SoleBro in Norfolk. Their twitter and FB have been dead since black friday. They literally just started posting stuff again a few hours ago. I'm guessing they'll announce the Krampus's soon.

Last edited:
Yep. Very nice materials. BTW. Diggin the Black thought avy.
Yeah I'm from 757. Talking about SoleBro in Norfolk. Their twitter and FB have been dead since black friday. They literally just started posting stuff again a few hours ago. I'm guessing they'll announce the Krampus's soon.
They Already Got The Krampus's. Already Sold Out. My Boy Got Them From There But I Had No Idea. Nobody Told Me... I Just Hope They Announce It When The "When Pigs Fly" Drop. Because If I Miss That Imma Be Pissed..

Back
Top Bottom