2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dope pic, kicks and camo osyrhiz.

Wore these today

I'd say that you might be able to find the BHM close to retail if you look around a lil bit.  If you can't find them, then 120 isn't that bad, I guess.  My local shop had them in stock, but I'm not sure if they do phone orders.  The shop is Blue Tile Skateshop, Columbia, SC.  The number is, 803-376-1880, they open at 11, give them a call and see if they have your size in stock.

I'd say that you might be able to find the BHM close to retail if you look around a lil bit.  If you can't find them, then 120 isn't that bad, I guess.  My local shop had them in stock, but I'm not sure if they do phone orders.  The shop is Blue Tile Skateshop, Columbia, SC.  The number is, 803-376-1880, they open at 11, give them a call and see if they have your size in stock.

thanks

UNDS these guys today and am really stoked on em....

Best $44.99 I spent this year!!!!
Thanks for selling me on another low that I thought I was content with passing on.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I need to start sending you money on the regular via Paypal to get me some of these deals you come up on, lol.

I would check back a page or two, places still have BHM lows for retail before paying the little extra.

So this is pretty dope, I got to meet/chill/hangout with Todd Bratrud and half of the SendxHelp team a couple weeks ago at the homies crib.

Back
Top Bottom