2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm REALLY Feeling Those Orange Lows. 

SN: This Guy On A Local Facebook Page Is Selling VVNDS Roller Derbys For $100 In A Size 11. They're Too Big For Me & They're Just Sitting There 
eyes.gif

Those Team Reds look like a pick up for me, if only because I need to stop wearing my Ron Burgundys

haven't liked a GR this much since the slate blues...definitely doubling up on the team reds if I can

Last edited:
finding out that this is the final product makes me sad.

Dcypoe81 repp'd
I think it's cool they're taking it in a different direction. I'm not really into pastel type colors on kicks, but those are dope. Definitely one of my favorite upcoming releases... I'm glad they didn't try to use the same colors and just try to do it a slightly different way, but that's just me

Those Teams Reds with white laces will be crack

Consider em copped....I'm feeling most of the low color ways I've been seeing if there is one thing I've learned its cop the shoe anyway because it eventually grows on you

I dont mess with lows or straps so I guess I'm out this summer. Not feeling a single shoe posted.
Man, I used to love Lows (by far my favorite type of Dunk back in the day), but after getting back into Dunks again, I'm feeling the Highs waaaay more. The Lows seem too wide to me for some reason, like how Airwalks were wide (if that makes sense to anyone in here) way back in the day. Don't get me wrong, I like some Lows, but I'm way more into the Highs. Besides the wideness of the shoe (or at least the appearance of it), I like to keep my tongues outside of my pants, which isn't as doable with Lows, like so:

Last edited:
^ I've gotten more into Highs of lately as well.... Funny about the tongues though.

I Pop tongue on my lows and tuck with Highs.

The Gamma Orange joints are cool, but I think with a white midsole and gum bottom, that'd kill. Or an icy blue bottom, the color of the laces maybe. Idk, I'm just a sucker for white midsoles (unless the upper is all-white... that's overkill).

^ I've gotten more into Highs of lately as well.... Funny about the tongues though.

I Pop tongue on my lows and tuck with Highs.
"Pop tongue" lol. I like that. Yeah, I keep the tongue out on my lows too, I just think it looks better on the highs. I keep my tongues out on all of my kicks though. Pants over tongues = No Bueno

I love this thread because, unlike others, where you get repped for derision, here camaraderie is fostered.  I think SB Dunks lend themselves easily to chill people.  I think it is due in part to their purposefully casual, yet utilitarian, silhouette, and comfort.  Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom