2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't know if any of you guys knew about this giveaway or were a part of it, but I just saw Mrnikesb6's IG post about it and thought I'd bring the info here because I'm pretty sure this dude has posted in this thread because I definitely remember his watermark from somewhere. It could be from somewhere else though. I'm also not positive if the accusations are true, just passing the info along.

Last edited:
Couldn't get in here last night but got my FTCs under retail thanks to YeezySB

Repped you my dude and good look

Nike in my town has viotech's but for 129... what did you boys pay? I remember a couple of you having to ship from Europe... most likely going to pull the trigger at 130 though

Yeah, if you like them, I say go for it. It seems they were tough to get in US and that is on pair with int'l prices + shipping. ...Two months from now, you won't miss the extra $30, but if you still want the shoe, you'll regret not pulling the trigger.

I don't know if any of you guys knew about this giveaway or were a part of it, but I just saw Mrnikesb6's IG post about it and thought I'd bring the info here because I'm pretty sure this dude has posted in this thread because I definitely remember his watermark from somewhere. It could be from somewhere else though. I'm also not positive if the accusations are true, just passing the info along.

This is the Premier restock dude. Ole boy is getting roasted on IG right about now. Just made his account private.

I told people those pictures I posted from SN weren't his. How do you go from Premier's clean up man, to getting sample pictures straight from Nike SB themselves?!  He's a nut job. I'm glad MrNikeSB called him out as well. Fake giveaways tho? 
mean.gif
 Straight thirstin' for attention. Now we can put this troll to bed. 

He also claims he has those dunk high samples with the striped tongue and quilted back lol smh. And when a dude asked for tagged pics he goes "I do so many transactions so I don't tag my pics"

Last edited:
Fake giveaways, thirst is real out there for attention or followers or to be mr cool guy. lol SMH

i always think to myself that half those giveaways on IG or FB are fake. Besides the ones from bigger companys or kicks on fire etc

Fake giveaways, thirst is real out there for attention or followers or to be mr cool guy. lol SMH

i always think to myself that half those giveaways on IG or FB are fake. Besides the ones from bigger companys or kicks on fire etc
I never have and never will understand the allure of being liked by strangers or being popular on the internet. If its your buisness, and you're getting paid, go for it. But just so you can get IG likes like some ****boy? SMH 

There is so much of this going on within the Sneaker community in general. but that is a whole different topic. 

I never have and never will understand the allure of being liked by strangers or being popular on the internet. If its your buisness, and you're getting paid, go for it. But just so you can get IG likes like some ****boy? SMH 

There is so much of this going on within the Sneaker community in general. but that is a whole different topic. 

Repped for truth, just the difference between men.... Well nevermind, dont want to start stuff...

No doubt based, you one of the only real dudes on twitter and YouTube. So many of these cats trying to act like they mr cool guy on social media just to get their followers up so they can feel better about their awful real world lives. Sad really, repped for truth. Oh yeah, #ps4gang for life!

New pickup I'm happy about coming soon.... Black box steal.

Whats your Youtube SN?

NikeSBMe - Repped for the pics. Those are looking so clean! There are a few days left in June and a few in July I wouldn't be able to go to my local and scoop these, so I'm hoping they end up dropping on a day I can make it happen.

I can't believe the giveaway guy and the Premier troll are the same dude! That is ridiculous!

You know what you get when you achieve 1000 likes on Instagram?? NOTHING. Absolutely nothing.

Only want the red fire crackers but I will probably pass if its too much work... Those toro 4s will easily compensate

Anyone in the UK still looking for the Viotechs, check in-store at your local Size? I saw that two store's in London still had good sizes available.

Back
Top Bottom