2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

One of my favorite post-pink box pairs.

Nice! Those are so heavily slept on. :smh:

What do you guys think about Nike incorporating SB into online releases? I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it yet. I mean, putting them online would have to result increased production numbers right? And it would definitely increase hype of SBs, as they'll be much easier to obtain.

What do you guys think about Nike incorporating SB into online releases? I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it yet. I mean, putting them online would have to result increased production numbers right? And it would definitely increase hype of SBs, as they'll be much easier to obtain.
im not a fan either. i loved that you had to do your research on when your local shops would be getting their pairs

If it's anything like how JB has become, no thank you.

imo i love the idea of online releases for SBs. itll help out ppl who dont have a skate shop near them and for ppl who are tired of paying $40+ over retail for QS...and for it getting bigger since i still love my SBs, i wouldnt stop wearing them because of them getting big

Last edited:
im not a fan either. i loved that you had to do your research on when your local shops would be getting their pairs

This, it reminds me how it was "back in the day" when kicks would just drop randomly but now you have more options due to the internet and a kick *** thread like this.

I don't mind paying a little extra for a QS, because I don't have a steady local and it feels better than missing out like with JB and NSW.

I'm just getting really into SB's but the nearest skateshop selling QS's is an hour away from me. So I'm usually stuck with GR's. I'm looking to cop the firecrackers, does anyone know a possible release date ballpark and how much they would resell for? I hate paying resellers but I might have to do it this time

Dope Mondrians...

Always wanted a pair but never wanted to deal with the white canvas toe box....

REPPED fam.

REPPED Nice PickUp

Nice! Those are so heavily slept on. :smh:

I loved mine, till i spilled hennessy on the toe box :frown:

Thanks, guys.

Yeah, the white canvas toe box is a danger. The yellow suede toe cap is a dirt magnet too. I loved the concept and execution on these though and slept during release, so I just went for it. If they get dirty, they get dirty... What ya gonna do, right?!

I'm just getting really into SB's but the nearest skateshop selling QS's is an hour away from me. So I'm usually stuck with GR's. I'm looking to cop the firecrackers, does anyone know a possible release date ballpark and how much they would resell for? I hate paying resellers but I might have to do it this time

If you are talking about the Reds, I'd suspect when the hype is high 220-250 once the hype dies you may be able to catch em around 150-200. Really just dependds on how limited they are. If they are like those blue levi's they may go for a lil more but I doubt it.

Honestly that Levi Pack might be the best recent comparison in regards to price (etc).

Black Sheep in Charlotte, NC basically confirming July for Firecrackers. Haven't seen the "red cat" and "black cat" nicknames before. Not sure how I feel about those, haha.

I'm 90-95% sure the Firecrackers are releasing the first week of July. I have heard some places are actually releasing it on the day of the 4th. But then I heard the date of the 1st floating around as well.

My best suggestion for you in your situation is to call the shop that's selling the QS and check their quantity. If they haven't got it yet, just keep calling. Get to know the people that works there and let them know you're interested in spending your money there (This is all based on if you want to continue to drive 1 hour each way to pickup the QSs). Another option is to go with the online release route. Also check eBay, watch couple pairs just to get an idea of how much you would have to spend if you don't get it at the shop. Good luck with your hunt, if I get any luck on my end, I would gladly help you out.

Both pairs are on eBay and it seems they are popping up more each day. I don't remember the Levis pack being like that, could be wrong though.

Both pairs are on eBay and it seems they are popping up more each day. I don't remember the Levis pack being like that, could be wrong though.
People in the UK, Europe & Asia had the Levi's pack 2-3 weeks before the US drop..

Hell even our homies up North had em before us....

niceeeeee just copped some Worn 1x Plums for $80 shipped.. im happy, been looking for a pair but wasnt really tryna spend over 100

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom