2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Mail man dropped these off this morning.  Great way to start the week. 
smokin.gif

Vios > Undftds > FTC's.....

REPPED...
I agree that FTC's are the "worst" of the three but I cant decide which I like better between the viotechs and undftds.  I'm very pleased with both of them and I cant wait to wear em both. Both have excellent quality 

I rarely post pickups here (and I know a lot of you probably have these), but I missed out when they dropped and have been on the hunt for a long time. Recently scooped and I'm really happy with them! I don't know why I've been drawn to these (I'm usually not that big on red) but I personally find them to be super dope.

I rarely post pickups here (and I know a lot of you probably have these), but I missed out when they dropped and have been on the hunt for a long time. Recently scooped and I'm really happy with them! I don't know why I've been drawn to these (I'm usually not that big on red) but I personally find them to be super dope.
Good for you. Repped.

Nice.  These were the kicks that got me into SBs.
Go DUKE tho...lol

Man, I'm lusting after the MIA'S. Any new info on these? I wonder if they will be available at other shops? I don't care about all the stuff that comes with the popup pack. Can't believe the hat's not included though.

Back
Top Bottom