2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm new to SBs... Do they run true to size? I'm a size 9 and looking to buy a size 9.5 dunk high supreme. Anyone help me? - not buying here of course!! Just an FYI! Just need opinion on how the sizes run!

Last edited:
I'm new to SBs... Do they run true to size? I'm a size 9 and looking to buy a size 9.5 dunk high supreme. Anyone help me? - not buying here of course!! Just an FYI! Just need opinion on how the sizes run!

id say dunk highs are probably true to size, while i would go up a half size for dunk lows

TTS for both highs and lows for me.

Last edited:
@Sneakerfan1
Got the laces today, thanks again fam good looking out, I owe you one. :smokin

Thank you

Last edited:
I go .5 up in Dunk Highs and TTS for Lows.

Any new updates on those MIA x Nike Dunk Lows? I know they are doing that pop up shop Friday, all my people down there work. I need to get my hands on a pair.

I go .5 up in Dunk Highs and TTS for Lows.

Any new updates on those MIA x Nike Dunk Lows? I know they are doing that pop up shop Friday, all my people down there work. I need to get my hands on a pair.
I beleive they will be similar to SPOT lows, meaning thell be released without package in july or august

Just Got These In The Mail.....

Question #1: What sneaker in your collection holds the greatest sentimental value to you and why?

The one pair that holds the greatest sentimental value in my collection is the GP Glove. It was my first pair of basketball shoes going into Junior High and it was the first pair that I really fell in love. I remember at tryouts, everybody had a pair and I kept bugging my mom about it. She surprised me with a pair when I made it on the team, never looked back ever since.

Question #3: What is the GREATEST STEAL/DEAL you've ever been able to get on a sneaker? Where'd it happen?

I had some great steals due to my occupation during high school at Champs.

Some of my memorable deals are:

SB Hawaii Lows $70
SB Eire Lows $58
AJ 2006 Grapes $85
Lebron 2 $60

Question #4: Are sneaker events any good anymore in your opinion?

I personally have never experienced a sneaker event. I believe it can be good in bigger cities like NYC, LA or MIA. By having the event in a bigger city, it brings more diverse collection and some famous collectors. In smaller venues, to me, it seems like a swap meet/night market. I will probably never attend a sneaker event due to the fact that I would get too depressed for selling or never had the chance to grab the pairs that I really wanted.

Question #1: What sneaker in your collection holds the greatest sentimental value to you and why?

The one pair that holds the greatest sentimental value in my collection is the GP Glove. It was my first pair of basketball shoes going into Junior High and it was the first pair that I really fell in love. I remember at tryouts, everybody had a pair and I kept bugging my mom about it. She surprised me with a pair when I made it on the team, never looked back ever since.

Question #3: What is the GREATEST STEAL/DEAL you've ever been able to get on a sneaker? Where'd it happen?

I had some great steals due to my occupation during high school at Champs.

Some of my memorable deals are:

SB Hawaii Lows $70
SB Eire Lows $58
AJ 2006 Grapes $85
Lebron 2 $60

Question #4: Are sneaker events any good anymore in your opinion?

I personally have never experienced a sneaker event. I believe it can be good in bigger cities like NYC, LA or MIA. By having the event in a bigger city, it brings more diverse collection and some famous collectors. In smaller venues, to me, it seems like a swap meet/night market. I will probably never attend a sneaker event due to the fact that I would get too depressed for selling or never had the chance to grab the pairs that I really wanted.

Any on foot pics of the dark atomic teal highs? Would like to see em in detail/light before coppin.

Edit: cnt seem to find any on google
Meant to post these earlier, but forgot.  Picked these up when Martini had the 40% off sale last month(I think).  These will probably be my Eagles kicks during the season(I'm superstitious like that).

N-sb talking Nike SB Spring 2014 rumors:

http://n-sb.org/news/17348-nike-sb-spring-2014-rumors

What I got our of it: Now comes the dreaded merger of SB and 6.0. Previous 6.0 models (Mogan, Mavrk, etc.) will all become part of the SB line along with a return of the SB koston (if you remember, kostons were recently stripped of the SB logo). In short, EVERYTHING will become Nike SB. However, we are also supposed to see '05-'07 premium quality on dunks again. Not sure exactly what that entails. And according to N-SB, we are going to see "A dunk low snakeskin pack... alongside solid OG colorways on the Dunk Highs." Does this mean retros? Nevertheless, I'm excited to see what 2014 brings even if it means the merger of 6.0 and SB.

I'm new to SB's and have never set foot in skate shop before.  People I knew in the past have been into SB's for years, and I never got the hype until recently.  All of the sudden the silhouette of the high's started speaking to me and I regret not collecting some of the hottest joints from the beginning.

Are release dates as hectic as the Air Jordan dates?  I'm sure it varies for each colorway, but do current SB high's sell out quickly generally?

Far more interested in the highs.  The lows don't really do anything for me, at least not yet.  That may change.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom