2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

can someone please help, point in the right direction for the nike sb civilist. size 9.5 or 10.. something thats less then 160 shipped.. thanks in advance.. 

can someone please help, point in the right direction for the nike sb civilist. size 9.5 or 10.. something thats less then 160 shipped.. thanks in advance.. 

Read back about 10 pages there was a crapload of shops John00 posted.

Anyone see that nike sb x primitive dunk? Seen a teaser pic on ig

yea i think it looks dope! these too.

Already excited about those primitive joints. I hope they aren't mids tho, for some reason that swoosh looked like it went up a bit more....

omg you guys are the best this is my second day joining this forum and i love it already. just ordered my civilist. 95$ shipped.to cali !

I'm hoping that it's a high because that Nike check is going up pretty high and I don't want to see a mid collab, EVER.

Last edited:
so i heard BP will sell to you for box price but they write in black sharpie on the box lid "not for resale" 1 if i wanted to resell them i still would, some black sharpie wont stop me. 2. dont believe it for a second i think hes just saying that to look good for charging rape, i bet if anyone actually asks him for retail hes going to say no

source:  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom