2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

and i understand that ive seen him come through time after time  i was just contemplating like i said my local was gonna be 150 regardless
It's hard to be patient because we see pics like 2 months early and start getting excited, but when you think about it if you can cop any dunk low near that 100 mark, then you have 50 bucks towards one of the 65 shipped pairs gotta stretch the sneaker money as far as it can go.

Last edited:
Speaking of Shannon's streetwaves, suuuuuper deal right here

Not sure if they phone order but here's the number anyway (281)890-5392

ccs has a 15% off promo with free shipping on orders over $50 that ends tonight.

not much of a discount, but under retail is always nice lol

those low navy sb's are also available at SPoT  and they have the watermelon mids also but im guessing most peeps are waiting for them to go on sale

Last edited:
Buncha clowns, constantly lying and contradicting themselves. I don't have much experience with BP, but it's safe to say after this WOF release all their creditably is out the window. Some of the regulars on here have warned/told us, but now we see it before our eyes.

I swear man BP says downright some of the stupidest **** I've ever seen on twitter. How anyone can consider them a legit business is beyond me.

The true question is why tho.

They seem to already have a core of followers so it makes no sense

BiP can explain it better than me, but It's a marketing strategy. It makes people think they got a 'prize', so when they spout that nonsense people line up, put up with the shadiness and overpay because they think they got something 'special'. Dudes were buying the branded WOF for like $350-400 because they believed the hype about the QS being canceled.

isnt 600 pairs worldwide a hyperstrike, not a quickstrike? i would imagine a QS to have numbers around 2k+. BP Dom strikes again...
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom