2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You are only supposed to get taxed if the vendor has a business in your state. Vertical Urge added NC tax to my WOF's shipping to Texas. I wasn't gonna argue about it, was still a boatload cheaper than my local. I'll continue to support them.
who's your local shop?

On the way to my local to try to cop the WOFs. Hype doesn't seem too gnarly on these, hopefully no line haha.

not sure how to feel about this. should we expect an eventual retro of every dunk SB?
in my opinion i wouldnt expect a retro of each one. the two "retros" so far we have seen - the slam city (20 pairs) and now the shanghai, which i am not sure the numbers yet...but both these retro releases were two special collaboration/ special releases am i right? 

i dont want the sb's to retro because the old releases would be meaningless, but at the same time it would be nice to get a few pairs i cant afford now. 

im split right down the middle, but would live without the retros. i feel there are a bunch more nice shoes sb can create.

as you can see in the photo, the new sb sole is on this shoe as well (thanks to someone on another forum pointing it out)

Last edited:
So I finally found a pair of Ron Burgundys in a size 11 but the creasing on one shoe looks a bit bad...Would there be anyway to get rid of some of the creasing?
ive done ironing before it does work, check out YouTube for that but when you do wear them after the iron some of the original creases will come back up regardless or at least thats what happened with my jordans havent tried on sb's yet

who's your local shop?
I live in Houston, both Shannons and Southside charge way over box. Ain't nobody got time for that. I copped the Civilist at Fast Forward in San Antonio. Man, what a badass shop. I wish they would open up here, don't see it happening though.

Ugh I hope the Shanghai's are more Viotech numbers than Slam City's but I doubt it. Like I've said before Retro SBs would be welcomed by me. I been over having "rare air". I don't look to my sneakers to make me stand out. Nowadays it isn't really about what you have but more of how much you're willing to drop to get that PE or F&F pair. I'd welcome the chance to buy some fresh Supas, Forbes, Hunters, Barfs, Heinekens, etc. I know the SB division is rabidly fighting Nike on this but given the sales Nike sees with retro Jordans bottom line > ideals.

On a differnet note my WOFs won't arrive till 9/3 from Theory, womp. :\ Enh I wasn't in that much of a rush to have em but still over a week shipping :x

Blindside board shop got their shipment of WOF not sure if accepting phone orders
#: 801-593-9300

Last edited:

Whoop. Alive and well comes through!

I waited on SPoT for the WOFs they releasing them tomorrow at noon. I'm not waiting in line **** that I'll ride over there after noon tomorrow and hope for the best

Back
Top Bottom