2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Better those than these fugazzi De La's. :smh:

in my opinion i wouldnt expect a retro of each one. the two "retros" so far we have seen - the slam city (20 pairs) and now the shanghai, which i am not sure the numbers yet...but both these retro releases were two special collaboration/ special releases am i right? 

i dont want the sb's to retro because the old releases would be meaningless, but at the same time it would be nice to get a few pairs i cant afford now. 

im split right down the middle, but would live without the retros. i feel there are a bunch more nice shoes sb can create.

as you can see in the photo, the new sb sole is on this shoe as well (thanks to someone on another forum pointing it out)
The retro wouldn't be meaningless, cause the quality and everything is still there.

I favor the OG Viotech dunks vs that new blah release. 

The new Viotech release wasn't bad though. *shrugs*.

I for one hope they retro some older SB colorways and make them more widely available. I missed out on alot of good stuff and like others can't justify spending 500+ on a pair of dunks at this point in my life.

People really over value die, leather and thread. At the end of the day they are just sneakers man.

In other news...

Check the starting price, that's crazy! And this isn't the only one, they're all over.
Are these dudes just trying to pull a fast one? Or will the Supreme ID's go for big $$$ someday?

Nah - they won't command high prices. People tried to do that with the AF1 when they made Supreme Dunk homages too. People are trying to pull a fast one.

People really over value die, leather and thread. At the end of the day they are just sneakers man.

Like I said, gold is just a somewhat shiny, mediocre semi-conductor. But, do you question it's "value"? We live in a capitalist society - you don't have to love it, I don't necessarily - so something is worth what the market says its worth. You can complain, but it doesn't change anything. MRIs are "overvalued" too, based on what we see in foreign countries with comparable technologies and (better) health outcomes. You either pay the price or you don't, but this complaining about the market for sneakers especially is kind of shortsighted - IT'S A:LL ARBITRARY - SNEAKERS, HEALTHCARE, EDUCATION, GOLD, ALMOST EVERYTHING!!! This is dog bites man, folks. Nothing to see here.

Last edited:
1. your in a website that was made for people who love sneakers... not really a website for the "normal" 1-3 pairs a year purchasers...

2. your SN is sneakaprince.

shanghais are SICK. they better make their way stateside...

would like to see a gum bottom on em tho. lol

Shops that are releasing the WoFs today (I saw via social media)...

Skaters Advocate in Howell, MI (517) 545-9366 opens at 12 pm EST

Familia in Minneapolis (612) 353-6930 opens at 11 am CST

Atlas in San Mateo (650) 401-7110 opens at 11am PST

I'm unsure of phone orders and prices, but give them a call... I just hope to help others out...

1. your in a website that was made for people who love sneakers... not really a website for the "normal" 1-3 pairs a year purchasers...
2. your SN is sneakaprince.

My join date is 07 I was 19. and that was my second SN. My original date was 04 and my original SN was Sneakerprince....

At one point I'm sure I was as caught up in the hype as many but the older I've gotten and the more I've grown the more I've realized they really are just shoes bro.

Truth be told I'm rarely on NT for the sneakers at this point. This is one of maybe 2 sneaker threads I follow regularly and thats just because of the people and my love for NikeSB as a whole. NT is much more about General forum and Music for me but thats a personal choice.

My join date is 07 I was 19. and that was my second SN. My original date was 04 and my original SN was Sneakerprince....

At one point I'm sure I was as caught up in the hype as many but the older I've gotten and the more I've grown the more I've realized they really are just shoes bro.

Truth be told I'm rarely on NT for the sneakers at this point. This is one of maybe 2 sneaker threads I follow regularly and thats just because of the people and my love for NikeSB as a whole. NT is much more about General forum and Music for me but thats a personal choice.
at the end of the day its if you got the money then go for it... you shouldnt be skipping bills to pick up a pair of kicks 
mean.gif
 but thats just imo 
wink.gif

With all these shops selling at box I feel I jumped the gun too soon and over paid (130 shipped) when I copped from WOFs from Theory :frown: not regretting it but saving a few bucks woulda been nice :smile:

Last edited:
Can anybody looking for a size  9.5 DS WOF buy me a size 10.5-11 pair??I am at work and cant call these skate shops :/

Theory is my home shop, they sell at box price and always have. That $30 is for shipping.

$30 shipping would be cool if I'd get them this week. They sent em Monday morning and my estimated delivery is 9/3 :smh: Priority should be 3 days I'd think.

Last edited:
$30 shipping would be cool if I'd get them this week. They sent em Monday morning and my estimated delivery is 9/3 :smh: Priority should be 3 days I'd think.

Unfortunately they don't calculate shipping based on where you live, and I think they always ship out on Mondays. Look on the bright side at least you got a pair :smile:

Word? Those r one of my favorite sbs
They're one of my favs as well but they NEVER actually dropped due to Nike not clearing it with New Line Cinema. They popped up at outlets but it was like a couple of pairs. If I were you I'd just keep it moving, there are SO many fake Freddys floating around it's not even funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: alp
Back
Top Bottom