2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I picked up the all black for winter (nyc) and to wear to work.

Last edited:
I agree, that they need to bring more premium colorways. they don't make a lot of them like they used to

- maleak123456 

CCS has a full size run of the 'Black Rain' dunks for box price + Free Shipping, sizes 13 + 14 included!!

http://shop.ccs.com/product/model:1...ow-pro-mens/black/brown/?cm=searchnikesbshoes

Random but I also found a Size 10 pair of Skate Mentals for only 89.99 with free shipping from PYS, thought it was a good price and not my size, so hopefully someone can take advantage..

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=12926
repped! some sizes are sold out (for the black rains)

Last edited:
Can i get a legit check on these please. thanks

They look like the real deal, but there's really no way of knowing for sure without seeing the tag. Post a pic of the inside tag if you can get one. If the seller won't give you a picture of the tag, I'd be leery.

Last edited:

On the bay around $200.....on FlightClub they are $600 for some odd reason. I'd be patient on the bay if I were you and catch someone who needs money bad and cash in. De La's will be a lot more than that deadstock, you might catch a deal on a used pair tho....but be weary of the fugazi on those De La's tho, if the price seems too low it's that way for a reason.

I can't wait for those wool's either, I wanna buy those asap...for retail of course.
swait you mean eBay or a different website lmao? if you mean sneaker bay i checked and the lowest i found was like 350 or something

Last edited:
Guys help me pls to find this pair
The price isn't important. I cant find it anywhere.
Pls help! May be somebody can give me links to facebook sneaker groups where i can find or something like that

Pls help! May be somebody can give me links to facebook sneaker groups where i can find or something like that

You can probably ID this if your having trouble finding them.

You can probably ID this if your having trouble finding them.
also got the barbers coming out soon that are very similar. were these sb or just regular premiums?

UN-DS'ed my BHM Dunk lows today... Never realized how good they look on feet until I put em on, so slept on.

Picked up the made for skate Mids at local today.

Hate how some SB QS's in the UK are the easiest cop ever and some (Concords, send help 2s and FTCs) I don't even see.

^^^That's a great price and with free shipping it's hard to pass up but I just have a hard time seeing myself wearing those. Really great price point though, Repped!

if these are SBs then they were a koston sample

Back
Top Bottom