2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Had an order that I thought didn't go through because I got payment processing errors... but now it's showing on My Account.

Hope they can get to my email before cancelling both orders, I never got email on the first so I kept trying.

Others too?

Last edited:
Had an order that I thought didn't go through because I got payment processing errors... but now it's showing on My Account.

Hope they can get to my email before cancelling both orders, I never got email on the first so I kept trying.

Others too?

this happened to me. I left a message and emailed them.

Will be waiting for mdc to release them and get my gear there besides i have a code fore mdc to help with that overpriced t and hoodie last i checked they still had decks tho

Others too?
My order went through without actually clearing the payment screen but I checked my email and saw it so I just let the pair go. My guess is that they need to be flexible due to extenuating circumstances given the terrible site issues

edit: I also emailed them because I had to place a much later order for the hoodie and am hoping they can ship together and save me that $8 shipping times 2

Last edited:
The last few SB Dunks have been on NDC.

You'll need a bot for anything with pre-launch demand though. :rolleyes

not really... a lot of times i beat bots u just have to put yourself in a good position to do so...

tweetdeck on a computer and you're pretty much good... just gotta move quick. the kobe's today are the first release i ever missed on ndc and some people had the link early.

Jus spoke with a skate shop they should be getting their SB Premiers by 1/11 or jus release them on that date. he said call back in a few days . so far the only store around my way. will make more calls. Is other INstores releasing them on 1/11 besides nike.com?? 

Bots will eat those up, sucks I missed out, but the shops will have them soon. I'll just wait patiently, congrats to those who could,looks like some regulars got through.

I don't think the bot users care about SB quite honestly. They only want the stuff that has a big resale value.

Last edited:
My order went through without actually clearing the payment screen but I checked my email and saw it so I just let the pair go. My guess is that they need to be flexible due to extenuating circumstances given the terrible site issues

edit: I also emailed them because I had to place a much later order for the hoodie and am hoping they can ship together and save me that $8 shipping times 2

Can you post when/if they response? Want to do the same just don't want to order the clothing until I can confirm they'll do it.

Wasn't confident that my order for a 12 would go through with how long everything took, but my card has been charged

This wasn't a qs?
They are dropping this shoe again just a bit different,?
So would this be a hyper strike since it only dropped at premier,?

So Box Price Is 120 Via NDC? And They Charged Box For There In Store Editions? That's A First ...Waiting To See QS Version ASAP

not really... a lot of times i beat bots u just have to put yourself in a good position to do so...

tweetdeck on a computer and you're pretty much good... just gotta move quick. the kobe's today are the first release i ever missed on ndc and some people had the link early.

If you beat the bots, then more power to you. My general point was that they are on NDC, but releases there are the same bs as they are with every NDC release.

I don't think the bot users care about SB quite honestly. They only want the stuff that has a big resale value.

Not true. Bot services sold scripts for the 112s, the UCS, etc.

This wasn't a qs?
They are dropping this shoe again just a bit different,?
So would this be a hyper strike since it only dropped at premier,?

A hyperstrike you can buy off a shop's website. Nah. Hyperstrikes are generally not available to the public and made in extremely limited quantities.

I seen and thought about Tweetdeck, but what advantage does it give you

3M "raging bulls" retailed at $130 I believe, and I want to say the Krampus too but I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom