2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I just called they do not have them in hand yet that was a generic pic

He stated "they will most likely not Have the special details the shop did"

However he couldnt confirm he said call back tommorow late becuase hell have them then.

In my opinion they wont have the p only because at some point i seen two leaked pix of the shoe one had the p and the other didnt

Not sure if they are using their own pics or old premier ones
Cool thanks. I think that looks a lot like an ebay pic someone posted, so they are probably just grabbing a photo from like a Google image search. Seems to be confirmed by boosteds2k (also repped you for the legwork).

Those guys at permavaca are legit though. They usually take phone orders after the line, so anyone interested that missed out on Premier should give those guys a call like 1030 am Sat.

Cool thanks. I think that looks a lot like an ebay pic someone posted, so they are probably just grabbing a photo from like a Google image search. Seems to be confirmed by boosteds2k (also repped you for the legwork).

Those guys at permavaca are legit though. They usually take phone orders after the line, so anyone interested that missed out on Premier should give those guys a call like 1030 am Sat.

Thank you man :smile:

I swear I remember everyone was posting that they got their SB QS from jacks within the past month , I guess no more for them?

Last edited:

I swear I remember everyone was posting that they got their SB QS from jacks within the past month , I guess no more for them?

The 112s were being sold at a discount with one of their codes from what I remember. I wonder if that had anything to do with it :rolleyes

airheaddd airheaddd anything at the your store worth mentioning?

uprise, send help 2s, stussy trainerendors, neck face blah
couple honorable mentions on consignment though, not ds

dino jrs sz 10
appetite for destructions sz 10.5
gibsons sz 10.5

no i'm not selling, so dont report me (to whoever did last time) :smh:

I am not for raising the price to resell kicks that just came out.

However i hope the qs's will be slightly diffrent somehow
Because I caved in and bought a pair from a reseller and got my hands on the icebox as well lol.

Either way I'll attempt to get the qs's wouldnt mind having two pairs.

Y'all can have the Premiere's I'm still catching up to some of 2013 Q3 general releases on discount. Found an ebay seller who has hella GRs on the disc shipped.

I would be really surprised if the QS has the P let alone tongue tag and insole. For those that missed out I hope it's the same. But a good part of me hopes its not because I had a gift card for nike that I would have gladly used had I known it would be the same if that is the case.

I would be really surprised if the QS has the P let alone tongue tag and insole. For those that missed out I hope it's the same. But a good part of me hopes its not because I had a gift card for nike that I would have gladly used had I known it would be the same if that is the case.

I'm sure they are all the same

Vertical doing online/phone orders @ 11am Saturday

I hope I can snag a pair during the week or something....

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to all this clowns on eBay asking $500+ lose money or barely breakeven when they market flatlines in 2 weeks

this might of been said here so i apologize if i missed it, but when do the snake eyes low dunk sb drop? thanks in advance

Once I get mine in on Friday, I'll see what I feel and contemplate doubling up.. I'm really liking ever pic I see of them.

Back
Top Bottom