2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Never fear guys. The patron saint of this thread will come through.

I mean, look at that. He's standing in front of the flag with a Phillies hat and the 'P' could symbolize the 'Premier'. How awesome is that? Don't mind the scarf. Its colder than eskimo ti**ies out there... Although most folks should of just taken notes with all the good info by now but... yea.

Last edited:
Spot was the only place to get my size so far besides premier(which I had no chance of getting to because of other activities), so I decided to pull the trigger listening to others saying how nice these were. Always thought the lows were decent. Well looks like I will have these and scored on a GS prelude vi. Not a bad saturday. rest time

How is spot with securing/canceling orders????.....managed to get through on get my 9.5!!!!.....just hoping it wont get canceled!!!!!

How is spot with securing/canceling orders????.....managed to get through on get my 9.5!!!!.....just hoping it wont get canceled!!!!!

I hope you get through bro. I had an order number and everything when I had my UCS last month and they cancelled it a couple of days later. This is even with a confirmation number. I really hope you get through though! 8)

I believe SPoT did cancel on some 112's, until ship confirmation comes thru, nothing is certain IMO. Especially how online bots n crap are now. However, let's keep it positive and everyone who ordered will get theirs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you get through bro. I had an order number and everything when I had my UCS last month and they cancelled it a couple of days later. This is even with a confirmation number. I really hope you get through though!
glasses.gif
Damn that sucks!!!!!.........now im alittle worried should i look else where, but dont want to end up buying another pair and dishing out the $$$ if i get my order through from spot!!!

Lol, slept in this AM.  Forgot to turn off my phone and texts woke me up.  Looks like I did not miss much.  Def want these Premiers, but I think I'm gonna chill and catch them on eBay before spring time.  Pretty sure 00 will do his thing and everyone in this thread will be able to eat.

Just checked my credit card statement and it shows I was charged from Spot but I never got a confirmation number

Yeah, just have some patients guys, if I remember it took a couple of hours for me to get a order confirmation email on my 112's from SPoT. I was charged too.

I believe they open at 11 today and they are doing an in-store release too I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked my credit card statement and it shows I was charged from Spot but I never got a confirmation number
I was able to get the confirmation page after check out but still have not received a email with the confirmation!!!

are they open on wekends?....maybe ill try and give them a call and see if they could tell me if my pair is secure

Last edited:
should i wait to get these? the price will drop right? kinda want to go pick up a different shoe today instead 

I was able to get the confirmation page after check out but still have not received a email with the confirmation!!!

are they open on wekends?....maybe ill try and give them a call and see if they could tell me if my pair is secure
I got mine right away last night at 12:30am

should i wait to get these? the price will drop right? kinda want to go pick up a different shoe today instead 
John00 hasnt even started on his rampage yet, the links will come.

If you are on Instagram the following shops will have em - @undergroundskateshop, @blacksheepskateshop, @bluetilesc, @kingpinskateshop, @commongroundny, @gzboardshop, @palace5ive, @plaskate, @emage_denver, @homegrownskate, @circlea_skateboards, @brandedsurfskate, @atlasskateboarding, @dlxskateshop, @ridefourever, @menuskateshop, @familiask8shop, @calsurf_88

Last edited:
John00 hasnt even started on his rampage yet, the links will come.

If you are on Instagram the following shops will have em - @undergroundskateshop, @blacksheepskateshop, @bluetilesc, @kingpinskateshop, @commongroundny, @gzboardshop, @palace5ive, @plaskate, @emage_denver, @homegrownskate, @circlea_skateboards, @brandedsurfskate, @atlasskateboarding, @dlxskateshop, @ridefourever, @menuskateshop, @familiask8shop, @calsurf_88

Repped.

Back
Top Bottom