2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All white shoes get dirty too quick and eventually that sole gonna be piss yellow.(I know yellowing adds character to your kicks) They are dope but I'm not careful enough not to ruin them 

No bs haven't bought a plain white shoe since high school. Excluding 1 all white pair of limited edition chucks that i bought specifically for a white party during college (like 09).

Hate all white usually so I understand where he comes from.

Now I will cop these dunks on a discount because we never really get white SBs like that and I've gotten a lil older so having an all white shoe wouldn't be so bad. In the past I always felt like it was just a cop out. Granted at that same time I owned way too many sneakers and literally had something in just about every color imaginable
Yeah I can totally understand this. It's been awhile since I've purchase an all-white shoe too. Last pair was probably some AF1's on high school and most of my white shoes usually contain some sort of color on them. I'm a little older now too and I'm more of a conventional kind of guy when it comes to shoes whereas I used to like to stand out. Even the crazy of the crazy colorways the SB's have (UCS for example) they're still not entirely too bad.

I understand if you really want them, get them. More power to you but retail for all white kicks your bugging easily attainable for 50 down the line..... Same thing with those black on blacks w/ gum soles. I actually have a pair as beaters. Didn't black on blacks come out for every gr release every month last year.... (black pack)... I will never pay retail for SBs unless they are hard to get QS.

Last edited:
I want these bad.... but I also think these will hit the "sale" shelf at some point. hopefully can cop less than box price

See i can understand the mindset of saying youd grab them on discount. Im not heavy into dunks like a lot of you are ao i dont know BUT from my understanding and reading a post on the previous page, all whites are rare production? Usually there is some kind of color on it right?

With reading that since i actually want these paying retail is a-ok with me.

Now if im mistaken and white on whites have and are frequently dropped then so be it ..

I wouldn't sleep on the whites; I see people coping double of these, can't really remember an all white low like this that was a GR

not frequently dropped but they are a GR and im sure alot of people will pass on em. with that being said i am gonna grab me a pair but i can wait to cop em for about $50 
happy.gif

It's a high probability that they will drop below retail since they're a GR but I'm fine with paying retail and it's not the end of the world since I like them. If they do, I'll probably pick up another pair. These probably either just don't catch your eye and are too plain or they're not a QS and have no significance/branding. I mean, the Undefeated Hi's are almost the same shoe aside from being a hi-top and having a gum bottom (and obviously not an SB model), sold-out/resell for almost double. Maybe it's the target market, who knows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom