2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i wonder if the diamond store is gonna get anything special
nerd.gif

Please don't hype up this shoe anymore, it speaks for itself, we all want a pair of Tiffs. We gonna see a lot of newcomers in year asking silly questions about dunks in general. I will try to maintain my sanity putting up with it over the next three weeks.

Actually got a size 15 today in the all white SB's they should be here some time next week thanks for the helping hand again NT. Having a size 15 makes it close to impossible for myself to ever cop.
Congrats 
nthat.gif

And yep, I'll be trying for a pair of the Tiffs just like everyone else lol

Read through the thread man; question's been asked 450 times

True, but this thread moves at about 10+ pages a day sometimes. Answer the question or keep it moving.
Jmo, but this thread is one of the best cuz we help each other out, not sprack off snide remarks...

Anyone else find it weird that Nike and Diamond didn't wait one more year and make it a decade anniversary type thing? Seems kinda impatient, don't get me wrong I'm happy it's this year, but it would've been more "fitting" if it had been an anniversary type deal.

On a unrelated note, some of y'all gotta chill a bit, Yes we all know this thread is moving faster, and Yes we all know there will be more people in here. These facts are all established, let it go, more about the shoes (and not just about tiffs for the love of God :lol: ) or it's gonna be a LONG 3 weeks in here!

/endrant

True, but this thread moves at about 10+ pages a day sometimes. Answer the question or keep it moving.
Jmo, but this thread is one of the best cuz we help each other out, not sprack off snide remarks...

and in those 10 pages it's been answered 450 times

I hope everyone is able to get the tiff highs. They are really nice and I'm being very optimistic with this release

Last edited:
Anyone else find it weird that Nike and Diamond didn't wait one more year and make it a decade anniversary type thing? Seems kinda impatient, don't get me wrong I'm happy it's this year, but it would've been more "fitting" if it had been an anniversary type deal.

On a unrelated note, some of y'all gotta chill a bit, Yes we all know this thread is moving faster, and Yes we all know there will be more people in here. These facts are all established, let it go, more about the shoes (and not just about tiffs for the love of God :lol: ) or it's gonna be a LONG 3 weeks in here!

/endrant[/quote

I think Nike and Jordan are devoting next year to the 30 year anniversary of Jordans....I'm hoping it's gonna be an epic year!

As promised earlier, confirming that the toes of the Premiers are folding in on themselves after 5+ wears... Also they are going to be creasing like a motha' f'er:

Finally got my premiers in today from Spot, quality is on point. Loving the wool with icy bottoms. Can't wait for tiff highs!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom