2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

***** real and its just the start of it, you guys warned us..

I may not be a regular yet but this thread is the only one I contribute to.

Its gonna be hard to follow the regs once it gets close to February

i hope this release doesnt bastardize the sb game with hypebeast where im at people pay sbs no mind except for the people who really been into them
but i got a feeling that this tiff release will be the turning point like how the concords were with jordans in 2011 :smh:

Last edited:
NT fam, yall have my word that I'll help hook folks up w/ any releases that the hypebeasts make hard to cop. I've gotten lucky here and there and I never mind helping out. Funny, you rarely find the kind of respect & help in any of the other threads.

As promised earlier, confirming that the toes of the Premiers are folding in on themselves after 5+ wears... Also they are going to be creasing like a motha' f'er:
When a shoe crease in the front like that once broken in it is to big to begin with. Many dont realize shoes are to big due to other types of material being stronger leading to less creases in that spot. Try a ds shoe on without socks and push your foot back  in the shoe see how much space is between your toe and front if it's a nice amount it will only increase as your wear them.

Am I the only one who is a bit disappointed with the tiffany highs?  

Don't get me wrong, I think it is a nice shoe and I am still going to buy a pair but i feel like they could have done something more creative instead of recycling their old design on a different model

NT fam, yall have my word that I'll help hook folks up w/ any releases that the hypebeasts make hard to cop. I've gotten lucky here and there and I never mind helping out. Funny, you rarely find the kind of respect & help in any of the other threads.
MUCH APPREICATED FAMB. AND YOU DEF WILL GET HELP FROM ME IN RETURN

@vuezie1127
 thanks for posting.  Looking pre yellowed tho.  I thought they did in the premier pics too...gum sole woulda been better on these imo.
Lol a shoe being too big is definitely not the case with these...it's the synthetic wool they used, mine came pretty creased in the toe box/tongue and just like a few others mine are starting to crease in front of the toe and mine are definitely snug

Lol a shoe being too big is definitely not the case with these...it's the synthetic wool they used, mine came pretty creased in the toe box/tongue and just like a few others mine are starting to crease in front of the toe and mine are definitely snug
Mine came with the toe indention already in place people are complaining about.. Popped a shoe tree in and it seems to be fine after 2 wears so far..

From what I've seen in pictures and at Agenda this year the Hi's don't have the shininess to the croc as much as the lows. Made me take out mine tonight to wear

You guys think 150 shipped is a decent price for the 112s?
It really all comes down to how bad you want them. That price seems to be about right, not everyone was fortunate enough to grab a pair due to hype/reseller swarms. No idea how, but this was the first "hyped" shoe I managed to snag of NDC (in a while) for the 98 with free shipping. When you come to it, if you add local tax plus shipping from a b&m it's not that much over retail and seems reasonable IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom