2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Unload the SH's; people can't give them away
My guess too but that shows the thirst that some are having for the YOTH if people are actually falling for the "VIP" package willing to take the hit of Send Help's for retail lol...even for $40 shipped idk if I'd buy them to be honest lol

Funny thing about UnheardOf? My buddy got a DS SH2 off eBay for $45 shipped. It cams from their address lol now they are charging $115 for them in their VIP deal

YO UNheard of brand is doing a so called VIP on YOTH, they want you to buy Send Help 2, plus one Nike SB tee top get Yoth shoe. **** no!!

Phone orders for the VIP YOTH package will be taken at 5PM EST, check there twitter
thier name is UNheard of? LOL ironic

These are pretty nice :smokin

How does SPOT usually do their releases? Tweet the link? Is it on the front page? Do you have to search the product pages for it?

Man... thread is moving! 4 more pages since I was in the cubical this morning.

Pumped for the YOTH, and its crazy the amount of traction they are getting these last two days. I'll likely be able to double up on them if someone who is worried about getting them wants to message me a size I'll get the assist.

Here is tonights' GR wear with the MANDATORY lace swap:

I saw a lot of post about the UCS, I have a size 9 willing to hook whoever wanted these up. Lmk not my size so no point in keeping them..

Nike sb doesn't make gs sizes do they ? Starts at size 4 does that constitute gs? I'm not counting hemps and guns of course.

Back
Top Bottom