2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

im not "lurking" but honestly I dig the tiffs my SB grails i have cept for Neapolitans and Asia only's i live in the Bay area and been asking around i cruised over to my local shop they said no bueno so just looking for a point in the right direction i even dm'd nike town sf

Not bad? You serious?

I'm not saying you're gonna be able to pay box but already looking to pay close to 3 times box is why these resellers are thriving. I'm sure most shops will charge more heck I'm willing to give my local up to $150 for a pair but anything over that no way.
Where at?

Not trying to deal with hypebeasts. You might be right but there will be people camping out, I'm not trying to do all that. Most mom and pops will not charge box on these in my area. There is one spot and I'm sure many will be camping there. I'm good

Last edited:
Great steals.

Been on the lookout for a deal on the original p rod ones "jrod" in a ten. Found a pair on eBay but priced high for worn.

I always regretted not getting into any other models than the Dunks. I like the high top PRod 7s but it doesnt look like any of those are being released.

Not dealing with the hassle. Don't come back saying you wish you did.. Lol

Last edited:
Used kicks are always a steal especially with the clowns who wear them once and the hype dies so they sell to buy months it shoe
I think there is a big difference between a "used" pair and those pairs silly people (IMHO) wear once or twice and decide to tip toe around afraid to get the slightest crease or speck of dirt on them. First pair of worn shoes I got were the spots that some guy wore with such OCD that he even taped the insoles to preserve the logo. Scooped those up for 40 bucks with everything...fine in my book.

Last edited:
they must be gone or not in my size(s). thanks tho

On the lookout for medusas in a 9 if anybody comes across those.

this sb **** is weird. resale prices are usually still under jb retail prices for much better quality. im a jordan/nikebb guy. im not used to this
laugh.gif

as long as they keep droppin dope colorways i could see myself leaving jordans (cept the 3s, 4s, and 6s of course) behind for good.
pm'd

Back
Top Bottom