2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey guys, how do SB highs and lows run? I've read some people that say TTS, but some people say go half a size up because of the padding. Is there a difference between how the highs and lows fit, too?

Thanks!

For some reason SBs always fit sort of big on me.

I had 9.5 preme hi's and cali lows, and I'm a true 10, but they fit fine.

Man I miss my Calis :frown:

im not gonna lie...seeing the state of this thread for the tiffany hi's, and knowing what ive had to go through for prior releases that will pale in comparison for this...that $250 pre-order link is tempting, as much as it kills me to say that. but... 

i refuse to do it.

Last edited:

im not "lurking" but honestly I dig the tiffs my SB grails i have cept for Neapolitans and Asia only's i live in the Bay area and been asking around i cruised over to my local shop they said no bueno so just looking for a point in the right direction i even dm'd nike town sf
if you're looking for the yoth, nike sf will be getting them

im not gonna lie...seeing the state of this thread for the tiffany hi's, and knowing what ive had to go through for prior releases that will pale in comparison for this...that $250 pre-order link is tempting, as much as it kills me to say that. but... 

i refuse to do it.
Rooting for you man, can't say it's been as hard for me, I'll try to help you out if I can 

I can't wait until after these next three quickstrikes drop but I probably most likely will be regretting not picking up these YOTH six months from now just as I did with the WPF

I might just bite the $250 bullet for those tiffs high since the hype around these are toooooo much

I know what I'm going to do to get my grails...

Was thinking of keeping the 2K lebrons but I'm gonna sell both pairs I'm getting and I should be able to get a good amount of them out of the way. Now I just have to start looking

They will be a QS but that doesnt necessarily dictate quantity. its true meaning is being unnannounced until about a month before release IIRC. the black rains were a QS and ccs got a near FSR restock

They will be a QS but that doesnt necessarily dictate quantity. its true meaning is being unnannounced until about a month before release IIRC. the black rains were a QS and ccs got a near FSR restock
What he said...QS doesn't always constitute rarity or less quantities whereas HyperStrikes usually are 500 (correct me if I'm wrong) pairs or less. Just compare the last quarter of QS (black rain, 112, UCS, premier's) and many places had them.

Yep, nike has been putting out quantities lately in the SB line, just guessing, but I don't believe it'll change with that release.

Remember there's a low in the pack too.

i seriously think these will be the same numbers as the last few QSs which was a lot. you did your hw you got a pair. plus the low price tag of $108 is promising

Back
Top Bottom