2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That I don't mind, just I don't want it to become like this release on 2/8. It's selfish but I rather the hype just stay away for the time being.
It's not selfish at all. No one wants this kind of hype around SBs and I don't think any other SB dunks would generate this much hype unless it's another Supreme or they truly start retro'in SBs

Right, we continue to support Nike's stock lol

Found a few places around me that are getting the Tiff's.  Most are raffles but 2 are fcfs.  The raffles are 2-3 hours away so IDK if I'll make that trip.  FCFS are 1.5-2 hours, so I'm trying to plan my trip.  Anyone think 12 hours before release is long enough to wait?  I can't quit my day job and camp now like some people are lol
I think camping period is wack,no matter how long it is.I never have and never will.People and things get to hectic for kicks nowadays.I am speakig mainly with j's but its crazy to risk your life over a shoe.

All the JB people going for the Tiff's are doing it for one reason; to sell
They could be thirstbuckets as well. They may wanna take pics in em on IG. Then, sell. VVVVNDS worn 1x( just down the block)... $250 and you pay the 4%. LMFAO
roll.gif

I agree with what you're saying. Just be wary because I have a feeling SBs popularity is about to return to the way it was in  mid 2000's.

dont think thats going to happen,

there are so many more options to the consumers nowadays, its just gonna be like this for the tiffs and then go back to normal

sure people will beast over collaborations that "they think is limited" but then the market will correct itself, look at the 112 and petoskys as a prime example

those sold out super fast on ndc, and when people realized that the demand for them wasnt as great as they thought, they are back to selling for 20 bucks above retail.

I think camping period is wack,no matter how long it is.I never have and never will.People and things get to hectic for kicks nowadays.I am speakig mainly with j's but its crazy to risk your life over a shoe.
I wish it didn't come to this but this is the only way to get the sneaker.  If there is something I really want, then I will camp.  I never camp for a sneaker just to re-sell it, to me it's not worth it.  Which is why I like FCFS over rigged raffles cuz at least I know I put in some work, and that is sometimes what keeps other people who only want them to resell from getting them.  Camping keeps more resellers away than raffles.  
All the JB people going for the Tiff's are doing it for one reason; to sell
Not everyone, but I agree prolly the majority.

Camping isn't too bad at times. I've met a lot of cool people camping. I usually do it for 10 hrs. or less. I work so I can't do days nor would I if I could. People do it for concerts and iPhones, why not kicks?

Camping isn't too bad at times. I've met a lot of cool people camping. I usually do it for 10 hrs. or less. I work so I can't do days nor would I if I could. People do it for concerts and iPhones, why not kicks?
True, met a bunch of cool people through camping.  Can be soo boring tho!!

dont think thats going to happen,

there are so many more options to the consumers nowadays, its just gonna be like this for the tiffs and then go back to normal

sure people will beast over collaborations that "they think is limited" but then the market will correct itself, look at the 112 and petoskys as a prime example

those sold out super fast on ndc, and when people realized that the demand for them wasnt as great as they thought, they are back to selling for 20 bucks above retail.
I hope you're correct. But I definitely feel where you're coming from

So why not get the ones without the insole and save a few dollars? Depending on size I usually see about 80-100$ markup with the "special" insoles
Price is right on these ones, regardless of the insole, they're under 200 for DS. Which kinda drew some red flags for me, since I kinda figured there would be a significant markup. So with that said, could anyone hook up a legit check? Almost seems too good to be true on these.

They could be thirstbuckets as well. They may wanna take pics in em on IG. Then, sell. VVVVNDS worn 1x( just down the block)... $250 and you pay the 4%. LMFAO:rofl:

It kills me you know how many auctions I see as Brand New with Box but then you read the description and it's worn one time "VVVVVVVVVNDS, like new" :lol:

Price is right on these ones, regardless of the insole, they're under 200 for DS. Which kinda drew some red flags for me, since I kinda figured there would be a significant markup. So with that said, could anyone hook up a legit check? Almost seems too good to be true on these.

That gum sole :nthat:

It kills me you know how many auctions I see as Brand New with Box but then you read the description and it's worn one time "VVVVVVVVVNDS, like new" :lol:

i say this all the time, but i seriously hate the term Pass as DS (PADS), if its worn, it aint ds

Can't wait for this release to be over so I don't have to jump through multiple hoops to get dunks. Ready for those "usually nothing but JB" guys to stay in their own lane.

I hear yall and I should say that camping for anything more than 3 hrs is wack imo lol.Especially an iPhone.

I mean I heard of people camping in 2 degree weather for 15 hrs for shoes.To put your life in danger for some shoes I will never understand.

People are basically saying their life isnt worth $100 because with everything out there you are almost guaranteed shoes for that or less.

Last edited:
250caddy 250caddy the guy is selling them for $200 regardless of the insole? I know for my size $180-200 DS without the special insole is pretty the norm. That sounds to good to be true for the special insole.

250caddy 250caddy the guy is selling them for $200 regardless of the insole? I know for my size $180-200 DS without the special insole is pretty the norm. That sounds to good to be true for the special insole.
Same here, I see em go for about 190-210 for my size 11. Yea they come with both insoles. Which is why I'm a little suspicious. Think they're legit?

On a related note, they look like they came from SPoT. Anyone know if the entourages that SPoT sold came with the insole?

Last edited:
Same here, I see em go for about 190-210 for my size 11. Yea they come with both insoles. Which is why I'm a little suspicious. Think they're legit?

On a related note, they look like they came from SPoT. Anyone know if the entourages that SPoT sold came with the insole?

Wish I could help ya, but that was another release I slept on because I thought it was impossible to get.

i really regret not trying harder for nontourages when they came out.

Orchard was just so damn far away.

Just get sad every time I see a pair now

Back
Top Bottom