2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$76.66 for Blue Heros, feel like i can get for cheaper 
eyes.gif
CCS have them for 59.99 and you could get free shipping 

What's the last SB that was widely released that sky rocketed in secondary market value. I'm struggling to think of somethin from the past 5 years I can't easily find under $200.

What's the last SB that was widely released that sky rocketed in secondary market value. I'm struggling to think of somethin from the past 5 years I can't easily find under $200.

Skunks :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
On the real f*** these shops that feel hassled around big release days lol. Unless you're looking out for me constantly, I see no reason to why I gotta feel remorse for you. You chose to open up a skate shop. You chose to get nike products. You therefore chose all the repercussions that come along with that. I go into this shop all the time for gr/snowboard stuff as they are one of the only shops in my area and they still wanna try to rough me up and feel like they are doing me a service by telling me they are carrying tiffs. How about no son. Like why open a shop if you know that non-launch days are gonna be rough and you don't like dealing with customer (regulars for that matter)? It's just mind boggling to me. But hey

You really need to relax bro

It's not like you're calling the hot line set aside for regulars. You're calling the same number all the other NON regular shoppers are calling bombarding them with the same questions that they've probably answered X amount of times in the last hour. Why should you feel entitled to different treatment when you sound like every other person that's called? Not like you can wave your past purchase receipts and say hey look I'm loyal.

All this wild JB/hype mentality from the other threads is making this thread unbearable. People arguing over retail vs resell and feeling ish for missing out. Ain't no one ever FOMO here before but 1 shoe makes it all go to p00p.

I can't wait for this release to be over with so y'all can miss out and leave the thread.

And for all you JB heads in here there's no such thing as an SB restock so sold out means sold out. Don't hang around waiting for any restock info cuz there will be no such thing. Take your sodium complaints and move to the Infrared 6 or Kobe thread.

Dudes need to chill with the "This thread is ...". If it's that unbearable, sign off for a few days, let the Tiff-chasers ride out into the sunset and things will go back to normal. It ain't that serious. 

@maxdunker  word i feel you b. I think I just feel a little harshly about all of this remorse as I've never seen some of the bs like I have today. In general, I just want the damn shoes and then I never want to think about diamond ever again lol. As for the other treatment, I don't expect it. I just expect someone to do their job and not be an a**hole when someone in general asks a question. It's human nature to get annoyed when repeating yourself, but then again these people chose to work retail. Either way I agree with ya and I am looking forward to sunday when this is all over.

Outside lighting shots. Did the best I could but the weather is horrible here and it was about to rain all over again. Just trying to show the quality of the croc print as best as possible to show how faint it is in some spots. Overall the quality isn't bad it is actually quite nice and leather feels a step above most recent recent SB releases. I'll be doing my best to score a size 4 for my girl come Saturday but good luck to all the regulars in this thread gunning for them!! Hope the SB heads get their pairs before all the bandwagon hype heads 
nthat.gif

Cats will be dumping these left and right when the ASG pack drops the following week

I don't know about that, the ASG pack is probably the weakest I've ever seen, and the game is in my home town so in theory I'd have a chance to get them all if I wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom