2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SoleCartel on eBay sold their stock for $299.99 or best offer; they KNOW exactly the market for an SB

They took advantage of the fear people won't be able to cop a pair and sold their stock out for a quick sale because in the end they know when the market floods it's game over for resellers
A lot of those shops that are saying they have limited amounts, are letting employees cop to sell. Trust

resellers will still do well on this release

there's always going to be somebody that doesn't get a pair

The average person new to SB's isn't going to know where to go until it's too late

Plus the shoe's only cost 108
Very true. Feb is reseller's appreciation month 

Last edited:

phones dead smh :smh:

Last edited:
If resellers sell them for $250 on eBay after shipping/taxes they are profiting about $85 and I really think the ceiling will be about $200 when pairs hit eBay

SoleCartel on eBay sold their stock for $299.99 or best offer; they KNOW exactly the market for an SB

They took advantage of the fear people won't be able to cop a pair and sold their stock out for a quick sale because in the end they know when the market floods it's game over for resellers

I hope you're right

THIS!

SB pretty much started this entire gimmicky name/collab/colorway trend that has pretty much ruined the way sneakers are purchased.

:nerd:

phones dead smh
mean.gif

trying but its busy af
roll.gif
that number is to Chiptole
this is Chipotle in downtown chicago I have this number on speed dial in my cell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
people are dirty
mean.gif

A simple google search shows that is Chipotle's phone number... LMAO

was trying to order dinner but can't even get through dammit
Based La Rock with the troll

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
 they must be so confused right now
That was awesome!
roll.gif

These will be copped. Thanks for the pics Osy.

REPPED BASED!!!!
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM DYING

Not tryna get flamed I tried going back 30 pages back and I still cant find any info on what time these will be released on NDC.. can kind soul please answer what time these will released on NDC? PCT? 

Back
Top Bottom