2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Surfing into the inbox now my brotha

Hook a fellow DMV/Supreme head up fambski...

I'm gonna be out at Deep Creek Snowboarding this weekend so I cant make my usual rounds at P5.

Gonna have to settle for the interwebs, smh.

I'm really just trying to go after a 5.5 for the lady.

PM if you can.

There may be just enough to go around...

but with all these releases on web, I feel they gonna do it in-store first then release them online...

Btw...DQM releases them today?

I've got 9 sites releasing online right now...and there's probably more
Good Lord. To be honest i've done so much hw already. But if you could steer a brother in the right direction  to get more retailer it would be appreciated. 

If anyone knows any spots in the sf bay area /peninsula where I could try to cop from tomorrow PLEASE shoot me a pm..any info is greatly appreciated. Thx

Its too cold out here to do that, I think people are camping at Belief in Queens already as well.

can we go back to the good ol days, when nobody cared about SBs? no hype, no problem copping, pairs for retail or under
(og head/lurker) these dudes are camping out at DQM, are DQM even doing retail?  I remember these dudes back in the day were crazy with the prices with certain people if you didn't have a connect, a regular, or if they sniffed you out as a hypebeast.  

Either way, this release as predicted was going to bring out the hypebeasts (whos first SB's are going to be these, i.e. "what size this what size that? should I size up") . My connect from way back when confirmed these will be abundant for this type of shoe too. 

Good luck to all copping, if you've been doing sb's for a long time, this cop should be a normal cop no issues.  Got mine locked down since Wednesday retailgang/nocampgang

Hook a fellow DMV/Supreme head up fambski...

I'm gonna be out at Deep Creek Snowboarding this weekend so I cant make my usual rounds at P5.

Gonna have to settle for the interwebs, smh.

I'm really just trying to go after a 5.5 for the lady.

PM if you can.

lol it's online or bust for me

there's a spot in dt. height's that may hook up the PO

PM me

(og head/lurker) these dudes are camping out at DQM, are DQM even doing retail?  I remember these dudes back in the day were crazy with the prices with certain people if you didn't have a connect, a regular, or if they sniffed you out as a hypebeast.  

Either way, this release as predicted was going to bring out the hypebeasts (whos first SB's are going to be these, i.e. "what size this what size that? should I size up") . My connect from way back when confirmed these will be abundant for this type of shoe too. 

Good luck to all copping, if you've been doing sb's for a long time, this cop should be a normal cop no issues.  Got mine locked down since Wednesday retailgang/nocampgang

Also are these list all box price. That whole 200-250 retail is not a good retailer imo. I know a lot (at least 10)  boutique/shops  that are getting them that I took out of my list because they want resell prices.

Lists won't get you anything cuz no one is doing phone orders or online sales. There's only a handful. That's it. If you know, then you know. If you don't then you probably have no business in this thread.

Lists won't get you anything cuz no one is doing phone orders or online sales. There's only a handful. That's it. If you know, then you know. If you don't then you probably have no business in this thread.
There's lists of stores that I otherwise haven't heard of simply because I don't buy many dunks anymore, and never difficult to the point where the normal outlets don't have em..

When I logged in to one of these sites, my last order was from 2008. 

Lots has changed since I could call literally any store on the nikeskateboarding.com register and phone order whatever was out.

Last edited:
There's lists of stores that I otherwise haven't heard of simply because I don't buy many dunks anymore, and never difficult to the point where the normal outlets don't have em..
When I logged in to one of these sites, my last order was from 2008. 

Lots has changed since I could call literally any store on the nikeskateboarding.com register and phone order whatever was out.

so why the hell you telling people to send you tagged pics of their boards? C'mon dude :smh:

Once again no shop in my area is carrying my sz 14. It's like they're trying to force me into retirement

I'm super late on this thread because I go to school and work and stuff, but I honestly just want one pair of tiffs for everyday wear. If I somehow get them, I'm wearing them in the snow here in NYC out the box.

I went back several pages, got several clues, but if anyone is nice enough to share a link or 2, please PM me. Promise all I want is one pair, I wouldnt buy 2 even if I had the opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom