2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

you should go play the lottery after being lucky enough to be able to checkout. 
laugh.gif

i couldnt checkout for the life of me and i had 3 pairs in carts. even when the timer hit 0 i would get the ccs error page.
hahaha the thing is it took me an hour to checkout which is why they weren't sure whether or not the order would be fulfilled.

Wow, I didn't think resale was going to be that high up. I'll hold off on them untill all this drama dies down.

hahaha the thing is it took me an hour to checkout which is why they weren't sure whether or not the order would be fulfilled.

i didnt add mine in the cart til late. same for NDC..... just had to keep refreshing and not give up i guess

i finally had 1 pair go to the checkout screen and when i hit submit order it took me to my empty cart.
frown.gif

Failed on everything so far. Between yesterday and today not having a good weekend so far.

Congrats to all who copped to wear doe, chea !

Hopefully somehow I'll come up on a pair maybe Monday we shall see.

I'm with you homie..

Man I striked out on RSVP.. Then I tried my luck crossed (drunk and  high) on NDC but that  crashed on me  and CCS kept giving me error messages.. After 30 mins of waiting and trying i gave up... Slept, woke up at noon and got a call from a skate shop that told me I had won a pair from their raffle.  My weekend is looking good :smile: 

Last edited:
Man I striked out on RSVP.. Then I tried my luck crossed (drunk and  high) on NDC but that  crashed on me  and CCS kept giving me error messages.. After 30 mins of waiting and trying i gave up... Slept, woke up at noon and got a call from a skate shop that told me I had won a pair from their raffle.  My weekend is looking good :smile: 

congrats

an extra small....you six? :rofl:
Anybody have a extra small of the long sleeve tee? Or lives near a undefeated store and could pick me one up and hook me up for retail + tax and ship. Thanks. I meant extra small as an if you have an extra tee shirt in a size small. Sorry for the confusion lol

i didnt add mine in the cart til late. same for NDC..... just had to keep refreshing and not give up i guess
i actually was able to get it into my cart when they tweeted the link...then when i tried to check out thats when it all went to hell.. it was in my cart for about 15 min after that..then it disappeared from there.. about 30-45min later i saw  that it had reappeared in my cart but couldnt check out for about half hour til someone on NT posted a link directly to the checkout.. BIG REP... all i had to do was last 3 of card and check out! yea i havent seen nike crash like this in a long time

Dudes had their mom camp with them :x

My mom used to come to footlocker with me at 5am for the 6am release, but then again i was 12/13.

How do you go from "about" to "bout" and identical minutes on the 1st one and 3 minutes off on the 2nd time?
does Hawaii bounce around like that?
Really cuz you quote what i said for Bout and About........Come on man...drama queen you are....Well i will also tell you that i never even heard of a SB Dunk. I was drunk and woke up to get the kobe 9. Clicked on the wrong link and scored these. So hopefully i got your pair. Now im bout to get them tuesday....lol

i was gonna give back, and give them to someone for retail or trade if i caught one before the weekend. But cats like you make other not want to pay it forward. I cant even wear a 13 in this shoe.......your a trip.

Back
Top Bottom