2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If you really want someone to help you out, just give them your credit card and shipping address so they can order for you.

Struck out sat on a government pc, Hopefully ill be lucky today
pimp.gif
hahah only thing ive copped on gov comp was 88's a while back

this is possible. back in the day you couldn't keep track of what was coming out when from the palm of your hand. with a few exception many of the pink and silver boxes era dunks would sit. jordans used to sit at footlocker and then be moved to the back if a new shipment of new balance came in. they would end up on a clearance table a some point down the road. atleast that was my experience. i can't say i got every shoe for $50 but i don't think i ever paid retail for a shoe back then. there were even several mom and pop places that would charge under retail from day one to keep you from going to footlocker. that said i think buying sneakers as an investment is a terrible terrible idea.
I mean I buy them, because I like them. I was just giving that kid another angle showing that this hobby isn't as crazy as it may seem.

I hope all goes well this morning still don't know the sites but got some clues?, I just need one pair for my feet and my feet only, and these drops on EST is killing me out here in Cali

Gonna assume its random skate shops that didnt get their shipments, i think Ride four ever was one?

Last edited:
As for Skate Warehouse, I will provide this info.

I went over there Friday afternoon and wondered about their shipment. Apparently their shop as well as some others had their shipments delayed. They then told me that they would update on Monday and would most likely stick to doing what they originally planned: do a public release first and then put the remaining stock online.

Again, I wouldn't doubt them doing that first because their was their original intention to begin with. The amount of pairs that SW was to have received was in the upwards of 90 pairs.

Hope that info helps.

guys the info is already in the thread if you really want it read back.its as simple as putting in work to get something that you want.l

Back
Top Bottom