2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

P Rod 8 is using Flywire

True, forgot about that. Interested in seeing some "real" pics of those

Just realized I never got around to posting my P-Rods like I said I would, now that the threads starting to die down I'll do it one of these days

-edit- and @Based La Rock damn could be sick, heard great things about BAs performance wise

Last edited:
Here is the Flywire BA Project

Dom kept talking about how his edition of the WOF's were the only version being released, & that the unbranded version wouldn't because "the hollywood chamber of commerce wasn't letting it happen", even though multiple shops were showing them on their release calender.

he charged around $170 for them, then claimed that he used his "hollywood juice" to allow the regular version to be released.

during this whole discussion, his employees were regularly & publicly dissing anyone who said otherwise. him being the owner, he couldve put a stop to this, but he didn't.

this is why I dont support anything BP.

Dom kept talking about how his edition of the WOF's were the only version being released, & that the unbranded version wouldn't because "the hollywood chamber of commerce wasn't letting it happen", even though multiple shops were showing them on their release calender.

he charged around $170 for them, then claimed that he used his "hollywood juice" to allow the regular version to be released.

during this whole discussion, his employees were regularly & publicly dissing anyone who said otherwise. him being the owner, he couldve put a stop to this, but he didn't.

this is why I dont support anything BP.
This right here. I can't believe people forgot about this. I was lucky enough to have some family out there that got a wristband for me, but I thought that was pretty low of him to string people along for the 3 months that he did.

This right here. I can't believe people forgot about this. I was lucky enough to have some family out there that got a wristband for me, but I thought that was pretty low of him to string people along for the 3 months that he did.
The BP version was way better. Even if you don't like the branding, the build is way better, mainly the swoosh. On the qs version it looked like mustard.

I own a pair of BA's it's a nice shoe....those flywired ones looks nice, mostly because of the color. I'd like to see that color on a dunk, along with that Night Factor that has recently been on the BA's, Jano's & Bruins.

I own a pair of BA's it's a nice shoe....those flywired ones looks nice, mostly because of the color. I'd like to see that color on a dunk, along with that Night Factor that has recently been on the BA's, Jano's & Bruins.

I've seen the grey and purple BA Project R&R's those are the bread winners of the group

3 pair release on May 15th

The BP version was way better. Even if you don't like the branding, the build is way better, mainly the swoosh. On the qs version it looked like mustard.
I will agree with this. I was lucky enough to snag the BP pair (because I thought a QS version wouldn't release, not because I support BP) and then Dom really didn't say too much about the QS version, just the usual "I don't know if they'll release, nike and hollywood keep on giving me trouble. and then BAM I see them in a local shop. regardless, cool shoe, wack shop IMO.

Back
Top Bottom