2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

When you PMed me that in our convo i had the craziest look on my face fam
laugh.gif
glad you came to your sense
yeah man, I was hungover and scrambling to cop a pair considering everywhere in PA/MD and DC sold out so I was scrambling to get a pair. I looked in my closet to see what I had doubles of and wouldn't really mind letting go, but I realized I'd be loosing anywhere from 3-400 dollars in that trade lol. 
roll.gif
  I'm glad my girl talked me out of it, I was getting ready to get your info and box those things up!

my 9.5 just arrived. what is the ycmproducts.com sticker inside the box? maybe thats a way we can tell if gms start coming out.

oh and no flaws on mine. way to go nike 
smile.gif

Wearing a TTS pair of Civilist to a party made me go a 1/2 size up in all Highh, Ill never forget that experience.

This makes me nervous...My Civilists are a size 10, but are still DS in the box...I wear anything from 10-11 (it's complicated).

Now I'm worried that the size 10 won't fit. My black ray guns are a size 10 and they tend to hurt my feet after about an hour...I have several other size 10 dunks that are fine though...I'll throw them on as soon as I get home and pray...

Back
Top Bottom