2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've been eyeing a pair of black grip tape pro Bs for about a year and a half, but the seller won't budge on the price. I'm going to be pissed when someone finally buys it right when I decide to just go ahead and get it.
They don't go for much man. What are you trying to spend?

All the donatello's I've seen are going for 200 plus but Im gonna use them for skating and don't want to drop that much since they will be dogged 

They don't go for much man. What are you trying to spend?

All the donatello's I've seen are going for 200 plus but Im gonna use them for skating and don't want to drop that much since they will be dogged 
well honestly I'm not looking to buy those at all. I've been trying to get a pair of Ross Pro B (the elusive black and white) so seeing a pair of the black grip tapes in my size just taunting me makes me almost want to buy them just to get them off the screen when I search.

Last edited:
Quick lace swap comparison (im personally like the black laces). every pair will have the 510 logo on the toungue even the GR.

CCS finally shipping tiffs...I hope they expedite all the shipments ... Some of us paid to have the shipping done in a day ..

Just got my pair of tiffs from a local on CL's, traded an extra pair of premiers I had and $100 on top. I think I walked away with a good deal..hahha

CCS finally shipping tiffs...I hope they expedite all the shipments ... Some of us paid to have the shipping done in a day ..
you should definitely ask to be credited back for the shipping. you paid for one day shipping on shoes they technically didnt even have yet  

HAHAHA at CCS.That is crazy how they eastbay and FTl has backorders.Glad they finally are on it now.Really hope they give yall a coupon or refund on the shipping costs.

Back
Top Bottom