2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nope. None left. I just bought all the stock. Lol
Only a dope dealer will buy that ring lol

this was posted on the nike website with some release info. i guess the site will have this version?

sb tag on it and im guessing non branded sb insoles

Last edited:
Yeah not that it matters much, its a dope shoe either way.... but the shops I follow on Instagram (that have theirs already and took pics) look like the versions they got had the 510 tongue tags.

Last edited:
Could someone please school me a bit on the Thai Temples? They dropped when I wasn't active but the colourway is simply amazing. 

What was the drop like? How limited were the numbers? What's the market price right now?

Thank you!

Yeah not that it matters much, its a dope shoe either way.... but the shops I follow on Instagram (that have theirs already and took pics) look like the versions they got had the 510 tongue tags.
It's the insole too though. Hopefully the Canadian pair I ordered comes with the 510 badging as I'm local to Benny Gold and he designed the tongue logo.

really hope they release the version with the nike sb tag, not really a fan of 510's logo...
i saw on another forum someone mentioned the nike.com release would have the nike tag. im guessing if this is true,  try nike.com. its free shipping anyway

are 510s releasing on ndc?

need these bad but don't know about 150

been an expensive shoe month for me

nevermind, dude above posted at the same time

Last edited:

It's the insole too though. Hopefully the Canadian pair I ordered comes with the 510 badging as I'm local to Benny Gold and he designed the tongue logo.
Yeah I know but the shops I saw didn't take pics of the insoles so I wasn't sure if they were branded with 510 or not. I hadn't seen anything about them not having the logos or insoles until @dvlsfan30 just posted that pic of the Nike SB tag. It'll be interesting to see what happens. Also just fyi not sure if you copped already from the site posted earlier, but plenty of links, phone order spots, etc will prob be posted in here on 3/1 for retail I'm sure.

Last edited:

I'd prefer the 510 logo on the tongue being that I'm local which means a lot more to me with that instead of the nike tag. Actually got up early to try and head to 510 shop but ended up arriving 45 minutes after opening.  And it's not because I couldn't wake up on time either, but because my lady kept lagging.
mean.gif
  When I got there, only a 6.5 left and then asked her if she wanted it and to her reply she said no.  Guess I'm on the hunt for a pair coming 3/1.

Todays wear, my current favorite.

On another note, besides the Paul Browns and the Supreme Highs, were there any other fat tongue dunk highs?

I regret passing on these. I wasnt feeling lows until recently. Will need to go on ebay next paycheck

510 or SB branded. must cop
Only unconventional camo works for me. Like Bape and Play Clothes . Even then I could only handle bape on my shoes. Can't do it

tjb679 tjb679

Yah i bought off the canada site just to secure a pair. 162 shipped.

I will try for a second pair on 3/1, but just wanted to at least secure one because i really like the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom