2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For the people that have civilists:

How is the quality of the material used on that padded diamond section on the back of the shoes? I like em but never seen em in person so didn't pull the trigger.

anyone know where i can get some black or red sb laces?

not really feelin the orange on the 510s and i hate pulling laces from other pairs

For the people that have civilists:

How is the quality of the material used on that padded diamond section on the back of the shoes? I like em but never seen em in person so didn't pull the trigger.
Looks and feels great on my pair.  I was on edge at first, but when I saw them in person I def copped.  

Is there a reason not many people post up the black version on here? Not popular or just too exclusive?

I think alot of people simply prefer the greys more too and didn't find the price premium on the blacks to be worth it. And yes, the black ones were exclusive with no wide release so they are more limited as well.

I'm from that camp. :smile:

I like the grey ones more and the only think I want from the special pack are the lace locks. I'll try my luck on Ebay for those. :D Saves me money in the long run.

Thanks for the reply. I guess if i can find a sz 10.5 or 11 for retail i will scoop. Do i have to worry about fakes with these?

The problem I'm having is trying to find a 2nd pair of aged kicks.
I have most of all these SB Dunks, most but not all, so you can guess that Most have all been worn numerous times and show lots of wear and tear.
I really regret not buying dupes when I had the chance.....and trying to find them, at a decent price is what makes it so hard.
Having to pay 200+ for a SB Dunk that I bought for $65., THIS KILLS ME!

My plan failed miserably today on getting some older kicks.Its time to be more patient and wait it out for some better finds.

The problem I'm having is trying to find a 2nd pair of aged kicks.
I have most of all these SB Dunks, most but not all, so you can guess that Most have all been worn numerous times and show lots of wear and tear.
I really regret not buying dupes when I had the chance.....and trying to find them, at a decent price is what makes it so hard.
Having to pay 200+ for a SB Dunk that I bought for $65., THIS KILLS ME!

you have most sbs?

at least you have 1

you have most sbs?

at least you have 1

I think I've mentioned it before, but I'm in my 40s...

Been buying/collecting/hoardering for waaayyy toooo loooong......

Also, the worst part was gaining weight, so going from a 10 to a 10.5 to eventually 11, which has caused me to sell or trade most of my older SBs for bigger sizes.
Most of them are all 10.5 11 or 11.5.

Back
Top Bottom