2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Surprised to see the 510s sitting.

I guess everyone's broke from the tiffany release lol.
nerd.gif
. anywhere online? i need to pick up a pair for my brother.

Tekgnar might have a couple sizes left in the 510's not 100% sure but you can give them a call i believe they accept phone orders 512-472-7343

I plan to be in Las Vegas this weekend during all the various Nike releases. Anybody who lives, been to, frequents Vegas know of any good shops on the LV strip that would carry limited Nike SB releases? Seriously thinking about lining up at a store if I strike out online for the SOMPs. TIA Fam!
Small world! I'm going to be in Vegas this weekend as well. I was going take the L on the SOMPs due to this, but if there is any help to be had it would be found here. I was researching spots around where I will be (away from the main strip) so if I find anything I will PM you. Good luck!

Small world! I'm going to be in Vegas this weekend as well. I was going take the L on the SOMPs due to this, but if there is any help to be had it would be found here. I was researching spots around where I will be (away from the main strip) so if I find anything I will PM you. Good luck!
Yea let me know and I'll do the same.

It's tough balancing my buys between SBs, other nikes, Rebboks(only questions) and Jordans.. too much heat coming out lmao, May will be reserved for Jordans though thats a given

It's tough balancing my buys between SBs, other nikes, Rebboks(only questions) and Jordans.. too much heat coming out lmao, May will be reserved for Jordans though thats a given

Those Carmines... I don't collect Jordans but I'm getting two of those if I can. The shoe is so beautiful makes me wanna cry tears of joy :D

Lol I'm gonna be in Vegas too. Arrive Wednesday leave Friday. Just a short biz trip. Staying down in fremont. A lot cheaper then the main strip cuz of the nascar crowds coming through

Lol I'm gonna be in Vegas too. Arrive Wednesday leave Friday. Just a short biz trip. Staying down in fremont. A lot cheaper then the main strip cuz of the nascar crowds coming through
Yea so I heard there will be a big nascar crowd this weekend and that's what jacked up the room prices.

Back
Top Bottom