2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

concepts $55 and even premier $61 shipped.
Yeah, so bad news is that they couldn't cancel my order (said it already processed for shipment, even when I just ordered it less than 10 mins ago), I'll just have to return it... and pay $6.99 to ship it back!! 
mean.gif

This is what happens when I try to catch up on the thread lol didn't get to the end to realize they were found for cheaper.

Giraffes look better in that pic but I'll probably pass. Not sure I can pull those off.

It's funny, because the older i get the Louder my Sneaks have become.
The louder and funkier the better....these actually don't stand out as much as the Purple Cheetahs; Which I Love!

thats gotta be a 1st on a dunk...the back heel panel isnt split in the middle on the hoyas dunk

Last edited:
thats gotta be a 1st on a dunk...the back heel panel isnt split in the middle on the hoyas dunk
it's several sb dunks with the heel not split its just something people dont pay attention to also sole brother not dropping till 22nd

Last edited:
quick question: How do the Tiffany Highs fit? should I go up a half size or stick to my usual size?
Mine are TTS all day. I have no issues. I have heard people say they are a little tight on them but I think those people are the in-between sizers anyways (ie they're a true 10.75 but it doesn't exist). I'm a true 10 and my size 10 is a perfect fit. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom