2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Only sets deals up via instagram/twitter, he posts everything bit by bit and deletes photos once they're sold so if all you see is pictures of his dogs there's nothing currently for sale.

Like right now.

Gotcha, thanks for the explanation. By the way, Mints, I just thought I should mention we are in the same area.

I'm actually living in BR, right now. I spent a good deal of my childhood growing up in NOLA though, thinking of moving back when school ends. 

I spent some time in college at LSU, then I decided I didn't want to do the Manship School program and transferred to UNO, but I'm born and raised right here in NOLA.

Hi, unfortunately they have sold, the photo is now removed from my Instagram. Thank you for your interest and support

dang i missed his knicks dunks. Guess you really have to be fast to respond.

anybody ever dealt with him? ships fast, easy to work with, etc?

Gotta be real fast with corgi, he's loyal to his buyers so if you got some backing with him he will do business with you again over some random.. Shipped my boys pair quick and actually shipped them when my boy said the money order was in the mail.. So he's more then trust worthy... Just don't get on his bad side.. A lot saw what he did to that dude yesterday..

have these been posted already? i think those are great! 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Gotta be real fast with corgi, he's loyal to his buyers so if you got some backing with him he will do business with you again over some random.. Shipped my boys pair quick and actually shipped them when my boy said the money order was in the mail.. So he's more then trust worthy... Just don't get on his bad side.. A lot saw what he did to that dude yesterday..
lol yeah i saw that - was hilarious. dude deserved to get called out.

Not Dunk related, but did anyone here pick up any of those Supreme x Nike SB 94 a few years back? The style has grown on me over the years and I see them pop up at reasonable prices every now and then, but I have no idea if they're TTS or tight, or how they even look on foot.

Not Dunk related, but did anyone here pick up any of those Supreme x Nike SB 94 a few years back? The style has grown on me over the years and I see them pop up at reasonable prices every now and then, but I have no idea if they're TTS or tight, or how they even look on foot.
I had to go down .5 from normal SB size. They look good though.

Sorry I'll ask after the weekend, unless someone pms me... I forgot what this weekend is

Last edited:
finally got my YOTH im so happy and the quality is way better than any GR jordan, not even mad that i paid 180. Pics to come soon

Ramen > Pho IMO... Toto, Ippudo, Hide-Chan are IMO the best ramen houses in nyc

Haha I'll keep an eye out.

I gotta try those. 
while you are writing down ramen places - make sure you try momofuku noodle bar in the east village and ivan ramen slurp shop in the gotham west market in hell's kitchen. ivan ramen is also opening a restaurant soon in LES (my hood) on orchard st,

anyone know where i can find that pic of the nike sb catalog with the black and red lows coming out soon and a few of the others in that pic?

So after the social media flood w Air Max Day, I was thinking..

What would you do/think/rock if they did a "Dunk SB Day"?

Back
Top Bottom